I4

-Okay... Anyway, we came to know if you need some dresses.

-Dresses?- Jihyo asked looking at the woman.

-Mina, didn't you tell them?

-Right. My father is throwing a party on Saturday to celebrate the first daughter he had, as well as what marks the birth of our world.

-Saturday!? And how much have you known this for ?- asked Tzuyu.

-For two months.

-And we want to know how many dresses you need.

-Well eight.- Mina replied.

-Make it eleven.- said the Taiwanese.

-Do you have companions?

-No, I'm the one bringing three vampires.

-So I have to be alone?- Jeongyeon asked, huffing

-You can't come with us to Transylvania.- Jihyo explained to her.

-I'm sorry.- Sana said.

-No, it doesn't matter. How long will you stay?

-We will only be out on the weekend.- her cousin replied.

-Just think, you have a weekend all to yourself!- Sana exclaimed. -Without screaming, without Tzuyu talking about your body parts... You should take advantage of it. If you want you can also sleep in my little vampibed.

-Thank you, Sana.

The Count's castle was immense and the celebration very traditional

The Count's castle was immense and the celebration very traditional. The girls wore dresses with black bell skirts, while the boys wore tuxedos of the same color. Jieun went back and forth to arrange the various clothes, while the guests took their seats in the immense room.

-This place is spectacular, like you.- Chaeyoung said to Dracula's daughter.

-Thank goodness you didn't have the bad taste to invite Somi.- she said, the only one, together with her mother, dressed in a purple dress.

-You should have apologized to her.

-I don't think so and shut up if you don't want to be kicked out.