I8

Dahyun smelled something. -Food.

-Food?- asked Momo.

-Humans.

-Dahyun! It must be Jeongyeon.- Chaeyoung told her.

-No, they are more succulent, more tender, more...

-No! My worst nightmare is coming true!- Tzuyu exclaimed coming out of her room.

Jeongyeon opened the front door and two small heads revealed themselves.

-Oh Dracula! They are so small! They look like two little bats! Hi, I'm Sana.

Niki smiled at the amiable Japanese.

-Jeongyeon, where do they come from?- the girl asked excitedly.

-You see Sana, when two people love each other so much, or maybe not, what happens is-

-I know, Tzuyu.- She frowned at her.

-Don't tell me!- Dahyun exclaimed. -They are Jennie's children!

-My human, you are finally useful!- Tzuyu exclaimed running into Nayeon's room.

-Who is it now?

-I'm glad you're not working today, however, if you hear any noise, don't worry, it's just Jennie's children going around the house.

Nayeon sat up in the coffin. -Jennie? Is she here?

-No but it would be great if she came and picked them up. I could make her the offer of a lifetime.

Nayeon literally kicked Tzuyu out of the room to get ready. The Taiwanese laughed and went back to the sofa.

-Which side are you on?- Dahyun asked her. -First you help Mina to get Nayeon back so you can get her away from you know who and now you run to Nayeon and try to make her jealous.

-Honestly, I don't care if she stays away from you know who or not but I owed Mina a big favor for saving my life. But enough is enough, those men are taking my best friend away from me. Who am I bothering?

-Mom, what time will she come back?- Ningning asked.

-She will come to pick you up in two hours, darling.- Jeongyeon told her.

-Can I marry Sana?- Niki asked innocently.

-Only if I marry your mother.- Tzuyu told him with a wink.

-Tzuyu is joking, don't listen to her.- said the Japanese girl.

-I thought it was real food. I'm going to the kitchen.- Momo said.

-Chae, look, you're as tall as the children.- Tzuyu teased.

-Tsk. Idiot. If they were that tall at their age they would be giants.

-"That tall"? Children, you should know that she is one of Snow White's dwarfs.

-What's this noise?- Nayeon asked coming out of her room.

Tzuyu rolled her eyes at yet another act from her friend.

-Nayeon, me, them... I'm babysitting.

Nayeon looked at the two children and couldn't hate them.

-Hi.- little Ningning greeted, hiding behind Jeongyeon's leg.

Nayeon smiled at her, then looked at Jeongyeon seriously. -I need to talk to you for a moment.

Jeongyeon nodded and told Ningning to stay with Sana and Chaeyoung.

-One mentally is their age, the other physically.- Tzuyu continued to comment.