29

Jeongyeon walked into the kitchen hoping to find someone, Dahyun, for example.

-Good morning.- she said, almost intimidated by Mina's presence.

-Yes, it was, then you arrived.

Jeongyeon smiled falsely. Mina didn't like her very much. In fact, she didn't like a lot of people.

-Do you happen to know where Nayeon is? She didn't come back last night.

-I have no idea. I'm not her mother.- she said, starting to write again on her cell phone.

-No, in fact, you're just her best friend.

-But, if I remember correctly, she said something about a party and Louis. You know Louis, don't you?

-No, not really.

-I'm not surprised she didn't tell you about it. No boy or... Girl would like to know that their girlfriend is with Louis.

-Why? What's wrong with this Louis?

-Let's say... I don't think she loves you enough. What's its name? Infatuation? She doesn't like you, Jeongyeon, you're just a very ordinary human.

-That's not what she told me.

-She knows how to use words well, should I remind you that she has six human ex-husbands? She knows your weaknesses and, once conquered, she reveals herself for what she is and... She sucks your soul. But what did it matter to her husbands? They were exactly like her: rich, unfeeling, soul-sucking.

-Mina, I know you don't like me but-

-If you don't believe me, ask your cousin. Do you think she would lie to you? Ask her about Louis. I've wasted enough time with you.

 I've wasted enough time with you

(anyway, look at this picture. I want them both)

-Sana?- Tzuyu asked coming out of a friend's shop in the vampire world.

-Tzuyu, what are you doing here? I didn't think you were into books.

-Oh no, absolutely not. Miyeon works here, do you remember her?

-Mh... Yes. I introduced her to you.

-Oh, right. See you at home?

Sana nodded. -Going to work?

-Well... Let's say they fired me.

-How come they fired you?

-A customer snitched by saying that I did everything to win her over and then I never called her again. But it's not true! I didn't do everything to win her over!

Sana shook her head. -And you came to ask Miyeon to let you work in her father's bookstore?

-Apparently I'm not qualified. Why are you around here?