I2

-I mean, what!? Can you understand!?- Nayeon shouted appearing out of nowhere.

-That Mina and Tzuyu believe that you can't conquer hundreds of vampires and that Tzuyu doesn't even believe that you were worse than her?

-I can't even tell my things in this house!- Nayeon exclaimed.

-Okay, sorry, but no, I honestly don't believe it. They see it every day that dozens of vampires are running after you. Indeed, they fly.

-But I keep pushing them away, that's why they have a different vampire every day and I don't. But now I'll show Tzuyu who the real playgirl is here. Indeed, playvampire. And Mina, without her powers, wouldn't conquer anyone. It's easy to have them all at your feet when you're Dracula's daughter.

-It's not nice to talk behind other people's backs.- Mina told her, appearing from no where.

-And it's not nice to listen to other people's conversations. Why don't you go get a tattoo? Or maybe tattoo artists aren't quite at your level?

Mina understood very well what she meant. She clenched her fists and tried to find the strength not to throw herself at her friend.

-I'm home!- exclaimed a very good mood Jeongyeon.

-How did it go at work? Wait, don't tell me. The children love you.- Dahyun said.

-I love your power, so I don't have to force myself to speak.- Jeongyeon commented sarcastically. -Nayeon, you didn't come.

Nayeon giggled. -Forgive me, but with all the commitments I have, do you really think I could come and babysit?

-No... But you told me that you had done it in the past, so-

-Excuse me.- she said, getting up from the sofa. -You think someone like me.- she pointed to herself. She was wearing a very short, tight sleeveless black dress and fishnet stockings. -Can babysit?

-Don't make me tell you what you could do.- Mina whispered.

-No, but you're... You're very sexy.- Jeongyeon said blushing.

Nayeon was unfazed. -I know, you're not the only one who told me this tonight. You have no idea of how many vampires I've met. One better than the other.

-Oh yes? Name me one, for example.- Mina said with her arms crossed over her chest.

Initially Mina and Tzuyu just wanted to push Nayeon to come back to herself, but then it got out of hand and Mina took it personally. Tzuyu didn't care, for her the important thing was not to have an empty bed.

-Sergey, who, for the record, is not gay, in fact he is... What do you call it? Bisexual. Speaking of which, I also have a date with Julius Caesar.

-Julius Caesar!? Is he a vampire!?-Jeongyeon asked in surprise.

-Yes and now I have to go get ready because I have to meet Taehyung, my secretary.

Dahyun's eyes widened. -This time for real.- she said in a low voice.

-Of course it would be nice to be a vampire...- Jeongyeon commented.

-But you're not, get over it, you're just a common and mortal human.- the Korean accused her, going into her room.

-Did I do... Something to her?- Jeongyeon asked.

-No, you see, dear, Nayeon has always been like this. She then had a dark period due to the death of her last husband. But I'm happy that she's back.- Mina explained, going into her room.

-She's certainly more interesting.- Dahyun said. -But this means that now there will be three witches in this house.

 -But this means that now there will be three witches in this house

-Who took my dress!?- Tzuyu shouted furiously. -I swear if it was that rabbit with wings, I-

-I don't have such bad taste as to take one of your dresses.- Nayeon replied, coming out of her room in a blood red dress.

The Taiwanese sneered. -So what Mina said was true. Welcome back among us.

-You still have a lot to learn about the art of seduction, Tzu.

-I don't care, the important thing is f*cking.

-Not very elegant for a vampire.

-Oh sorry, big ass countess who breaks the Countess' clothes.

-Be grateful that I have a date.

-Date!? You did it fast. With who?

-Taehyung.

-Taehyung!? But isn't he gay?

-For you they are all gay.

-But I saw him making out with Jungkook.

-Does this Jungkook has a relationship with everyone!? What can I tell you... I'm so irresistible that I can turn gays straight.

-Does the mortal know that you're dating your gay secretary?

Nayeon got nervous. -He's not gay! And Jeongyeon knows it, she knows it very well.

Tzuyu sneered. -Thanks for the information. I'm going to make her a little nervous.

-Good fun. I'm teleporting.

-Wait! Do you really not care? From one day to another? Didn't you want to defend her?

-I already did it when she was little and that common mortal dared to reject me. In her face! And be sure to tell her how much this dress gives me a nice butt.

-If you say so...

Nayeon disappeared and Tzuyu went to the living room, where Jeongyeon and Sana were watching television together.

-Tzuyu! I knew you'd come! - exclaimed the Japanese girl.

-Sana! But how disgusting! Unicorns!?

-But I like them!

-Ordinary mortal, do you know where Nayeon is?- Tzuyu asked with a grin.

-She went out with a certain Taehyung, I think.

-And you have no idea what dress she was wearing. Do you want me to describe it to you?

-Tzuyu!- Sana looked at her with frowning eyebrows.

-It was blood red, beautiful color, and it gave her a great ass. The top part of her was see-through and I don't think it will stay on for much longer.

-Tzuyu! Can you shut up!?- Sana asked her.

-Why? Do the two humans have to see the unicorns?

-I'm not human!

-But you look like it.

-I wonder why I condemned myself to an eternity with you.- the Japanese woman wondered.

-For this, blame Mina. I could have died but instead your beautiful friend saved my life.

-For you in this house only Mina matters because she saved your life and Nayeon because she is your best friend. You don't care about the rest of us.

-How did you understand that?

Sana clenched her fists and stood up. -Sorry Jeongyeon, I'm going to my room. Here the air has become unbearable.

-Touchy. I was just joking...- said the Taiwanese when Sana was now far away. -What can you tell me? How did Dicky react to the idea of ​​Nayeon dressed like that?

-In no way.

-And the idea of ​​Nayeon having fun with ten different vampires in one night?

-No way...- she said lowering her head.

-And it's better that it doesn't react in any way because you are just an ordinary human and she is one of the most important vampires, do you understand? Stay away from my friend.