O9

-No, it won't work.- Dahyun said looking at Jeongyeon.

-You can't become a vampire just for a momentary attraction, it's a serious decision.- Mina told her.

-But how... Right... You have all the powers.

-And then... Nayeon is attracted to humans. If you became a vampire, you would lose your humanity.

-Exactly, you have no hope.- Dahyun told her. -But yes, a kiss is allowed.

-And a few caresses...

-And some hugs, even if we are not fans of these displays of affection. In fact, I wouldn't hug her. I've never seen Nayeon hug anyone.

-It's allowed also what you're thinking about but stop doing it! There are people watching, a bit of composure.

After blushing, Jeongyeon tried to compose herself. -But that young lady... Irene... She's seeing a human, right?

-It will be her problem if her human dies.- Dahyun replied.

-No! Of course not! I didn't do anything with Taehyung!- Nayeon exclaimed

-No! Of course not! I didn't do anything with Taehyung!- Nayeon exclaimed. -He is gay!

-Precisely! It seemed strange to me... Then why did you say that to Dahyun?

-To make Jeongyeon believe it. It seems that she likes me and I don't want anything to happen to her.- she explained.

-Aw. Does the coldest vampire of all care about anyone?

-I haven't been like this for forty-three years. In short... I felt the need to protect Somi too.

-But you never showed it.

-I don't know what it is... Shall I take you to work? I have to start my shift.

-Alright then...

-You live with a human!?- exclaimed Jieun, Nayeon's mother

-You live with a human!?- exclaimed Jieun, Nayeon's mother. -And you all didn't tell me anything!?

-Dear, I don't think it's something positive. Our daughter has a bad tendency to fall in love with those beings.