2O

-Everyone in class turned to look at her.- Tzuyu said.

-The vampire world seems bewitched by Jennie.- Mina continued.

Nayeon rolled her eyes as her friends told her about how everyone loved Jennie.

-And I don't know how it's possible but she's even sexier now.- Tzuyu continued.

-Did you come to disturb me at work to tell me this? I'm very busy so-

-Nayeon, Nayeon, Nayeon...- Dracula's daughter began. -You are not very busy, you are very jealous. You are afraid that there is someone more beautiful than you.

-You too had the same worry.

-But I am Dracula's daughter, you are not.

Nayeon rolled her eyes. -I swear that I will teleport you to the Sahara desert where the sun is so strong that you would pulverize in a few seconds.

-Okay, we're leaving. Maybe, if it goes for me, I'll visit her at our house. It seems to me that the children are at our place.- said Tzuyu.

Annoying Nayeon was certainly their hobby and they were doing it perfectly.

Nayeon returned home after a long day at work. The only thing she wanted to do was sit on the hard leather couch or lie in her sarcophagus. The sofa, of course, was already occupied by Dahyun, who was having a romantic moment with her girlfriend, while Momo ate a clotted vampiyogurt in front of them.

-Has the Queen of Hearts gone?

-Hi Nayeon, Jennie left and Tzuyu drove her home.

Nayeon rolled her eyes after Momo's response.

-I'm going to take a bloodbath, I need it.

The vampire went to the bathroom and there she began to undress. A nice bloodbath would help calm her nerves. That day a client had stressed her with absurd requests and a last-minute change of mind. Her black canvas dress fell to the floor and the girl was left only in her underwear.

-Wha- Jeongyeon opened the tub curtain and stood still looking at the girl next to her.

-What are you doing? Are you spying?- she ​​asked with a smirk. Not that she minded that the other was looking at her, in fact, maybe she liked it.

-N... No. I... I was taking a bath and I didn't hear you come in. I fell asleep and... Wow... No! In short!-She closed the curtain. -I thought vampires couldn't touch water.

-And in fact it is so. I'm having a bloodbath. Will you join me?

-I wish... I mean, I wish I were a vampire and could do these things. Could you pass me the towel?- Nayeon took it and passed it to the girl behind the curtain. Jeongyeon wrapped it around her body and walked out, avoiding looking at Nayeon. -Good bath.