28

-You've been dating for two days and you've already been in bed twice.- Tzuyu said shaking her head. -And I haven't done it for a week.

-How did it go with Jennie?

-I never went.

Tzuyu tried not to meet Nayeon's gaze. She feigned interest in the tattoo design Chaeyoung had left in the kitchen.

-And why?

-I didn't feel like doing it yesterday.

-But you never feel like not doing it. What happens? Have you met someone prettier?

-Sana. Sana happens to me.- The Taiwanese girl looked up and met those onyx eyes that were looking at her in confusion. -Did you know that she bit me?

-Did she tell you?

-Dahyun.

-Yes, I knew it. But explain to me what's happening to you.

-I don't know Nay, okay!?- she shouted slamming her hands on the table. -I don't know what's happening to me! And seeing you so happy because you f*cked with the girl you've liked for ten years puts me in a bad mood.

-Do you like Sana?

-Tsk.- She laughed. -Do I like Sana? It's like saying I like a chocolate-filled marshmallow.

-So why did you come back here yesterday?

-I told you I don't know! You are useless! Ah! I'm leaving.

She made herself invisible and left for the vampire world, leaving a confused Nayeon with her vampitea in hand. Sooner or later her friend would have to face that story. Chaeyoung and Mina, who were talking amiably about the former's tattoo, entered the kitchen, but Nayeon didn't pay too much attention to them.

-Good morning.

It was the voice of the girl who had made her scream all night that brought her back to reality.

-Hey.- she said smiling.

Mina and Chaeyoung looked at each other. They hadn't seen Nayeon act like a fool in a long time. In short, as much as she loved those men, Mina could swear she had never seen that smile; maybe only with the first one. Nayeon was always a woman who was very proud of herself and wanted to be in command, even in the most remote and chauvinist times.

-Then? Is this okay as a secretary?

-Even too much. You don't have to get married.- Chaeyoung commented, laughing at the tuxedo the human had worn.

-You're beautiful, darling.- Nayeon said, getting up and giving her a kiss on the lips.

-I see you skipped several steps.- Mina commented as she took her seat.

-You think about your relationships.- Nayeon said, giving her a dirty look. -And I'm just paying her a compliment.

-Giving her a kiss.

-It's for support.

-I want support too!- Chaeyoung exclaimed but was totally ignored.

-I have to go. Work awaits me too.

-We're going out again tonight.- Jeongyeon whispered to Nayeon before she went out.

-Wow.- Mina said when her friend left. -Compliments. I haven't seen Nayeon like this in ages. Really for centuries. And this scares me. Because as she suffered for her first husband she did not suffer for anyone else. Imagine that she was so in love that she gave in to him and accepted not having the command but having an equal relationship.