O7

-So you have powers!?

-Yes and mine is reading minds.

-That's why you knew everything I was going to say. And what is yours?- she asked Mina. -Let me guess... At least hypnosis.

-That's mine.- Momo said.

-I have all the powers because I am Dracula's daughter.

-Attitude.- Tzuyu commented.

-And yours? Beauty?- she asked Nayeon. -Or make all the vampires fall at your feet?

Nayeon giggled and Tzuyu rolled her eyes.

-Mine is flying.- the Taiwanese said proudly.

-Really!?

They all started laughing.

-Jeong, all vampires can fly.- her cousin told her.

-Oh... So you have powers, you rest in coffins, you eat strange things, you don't sleep, you love darkness, you are immortal... Wow.

-And we are extremely sexy.- Tzuyu reminded her. -And you have power too. Sorry, you both have.

-Tzu, leave Jeongyeon's member alone.- Sana scolded her. -I predict the future.

-No! What am I about to do?

-Stand up and yell "Tzuyu's tits are beautiful!" Oh no! Damn!

Tzuyu smiled mischievously as she high-fived Jeongyeon after whispering to her what she should think she wanted to do.

-She always falls for it.- the Taiwanese said laughing.

-Mine is teleportation.- Nayeon finally replied.

-Good because I would like you to teleport in my pants.- she whispered, winking at her.

Nayeon rolled her eyes. -You'll have to do better if you want to win me over.

-It's actually her first time trying to flirt, one recommended it to her and even asked her money for this sh*tty advice.- Dahyun said. -Go back to acting innocent, these jokes aren't for you.

-If you and your friend want to teleport to my room, there's no problem.- Tzuyu told her.

-Weren't you lesbian?- Sana asked.

-I make small exceptions.

-Anyway... That girl... Irene...

-Yes, she's sexy.- Dahyun said. -Uh... Indeed.

-What exactly?- Chaeyoung asked.

-She says she's the sexiest woman she's ever seen.

-Tsk. It's impossible.- Mina and Nayeon said in unison.

-I agree.- Tzuyu stated. -Even more than one of us? They call us the possessed trio, be careful what you say.

-You are beautiful but... She is... Wow.

-That's because you made her drink the concoction.- Mina complained.

-And it must have had an effect against me too.

-No, not against you.- Jeongyeon whispered to herself.

Dahyun obviously knew what she said but didn't say anything.

-So? Don't we erase her memory?-Tzuyu asked.

-No, that's okay.- Jihyo said. -Now, unlike us, Jeongyeon has to sleep.

-Nayeon.- Dahyun called her. She grabbed her wrist and carried her away. -I read your mind and all you do is think about Ji's cousin.

-You and your obsession with reading our minds.