O6

-Girls!- Mina exclaimed as she entered. -Irene is about to come.

-Who is Irene?- Jeongyeon asked while everyone was very alarmed.

-She is probably the sexiest woman in our world, or both.- Tzuyu replied.

-She is the owner of the house.- Mina lied. -You have to hide, she's coming up.

-But why-

-I'll explain it to you later. Go to Nayeon's coffin, move.

Jeongyeon didn't understand, they were probably hosting her in secret. Everyone present settled down and Tzuyu chased the two girls away, telling them to go down the stairs. The doorbell rang after a while and Mina opened it with a big smile.

-Irene, what a pleasure to have you here.

-Countess, good evening. I come for the classic check-up, I hope there are no problems.

-Of course, Irene.- Tzuyu told her. -Do you know that I discovered my power?

-Show me.

-I think it's hard to see.- Dahyun commented. -Uh... Interesting.- she said, reading the mind of the policewoman who was carrying out the inspection.

While Tzuyu made herself invisible, Jeongyeon tried to understand something but it was impossible due to the wooden box she was in. Irene inspected the various corners of the house and then arrived at Nayeon's room.

-I have to look in this room carefully, we know your friend's habit of spending time with humans.

Jeongyeon had heard this. What did she mean by that?

The beautiful woman began to look everywhere, while Mina thought about what power to use. Too bad that many didn't work on Irene, as she was an officer. When Irene opened the coffin, she found a girl inside.

-That's what I was referring to.- she said angrily. -Where's Nayeon? Just because she's an expert it doesn't give her permission to take anyone home.

Jeongyeon watched the women argue with each other and had to admit that Irene was as sexy as she was reckless.

-Come on, Irene, you act as if you had never been fifteen hundred years old.- Dahyun intervened.

Fifteen hundred!? She had ended up in a madhouse.

-What do you say in front of the human!?

-She's not the only human you've had contact with in the last twenty-four hours, right? It's not nice what you're thinking about me.

-And you have to see what I'm going to say.

-You know that an officer can never, ever, ever fall in love with a human, right? And this isn't even the first time for you... Before the higher ups know, I advise you to turn a blind eye to our friend and I will close both so that I can no longer read your thoughts.

-Are you threatening me?

-I'm just bargaining.

Irene looked at the human, then at Dahyun and gave them all a stern glare.

-If anyone were to find out, I didn't know anything.- Irene said as she walked, moving her hips left and right.

-May I know what's going on?- Jeongyeon asked, sitting down.

-And now how do we tell her?- asked Mina. -It's better if her cousin does it.

-Say what? That you're crazy!? I already understood it.

Nayeon appeared out of nowhere and Jeongyeon nearly fainted.

-I did as fast as I could, what happened?

-What happens is that either we erase her memory or we tell her.- Tzuyu explained to her.

-Or Momo can hypnotize her.- Dahyun stated. -But the effect would last too short.

Nayeon approached her slowly. -Calm down, calm down.

-You... You appeared out of nowhere!

-Yes... I'm a sorceress but I'm harmless.

-I don't believe you. You are all strange, you are hiding something. You are sorceresses with bad intentions. Do you want to sacrifice me? Is that why Dahyun said she likes my blood?

They all glared at the girl just mentioned.

-No, calm down.- Mina told her.

-That's why you have a coffin! You want to kill me!- she screamed in terror.

-Girls! I'm home!- Jihyo shouted.

They all rushed to her explaining her situation and the girl understood that it was time for her cousin to understand why she hadn't aged since Jeongyeon was born.

-Jeongyeon...

-Ji, where did you take me!?- asked the girl trembling.

-Calm down, no one wants to hurt you here. There are things that you don't know about me and that I kept hidden from you because I was simply forbidden to tell you. As you know, your mother was adopted by my grandparents and well... They, my parents and I also are... Vampires.

Jeongyeon looked at her in disbelief. -I fear for my life and you say something like that!? I always thought you were smart.

-Take it easy. Think about it... The coffin, there are others, the strange things, the fact that I have never aged...

-I thought you used a really good cream.

-But we don't do any harm, I promise you.

-Ji, do you really want me to believe you?

Jihyo had no other solution than to show her her fangs. It was now time to reveal who her family were. Jeongyeon almost fainted again.

-Calm down, it's okay, I swear we don't want to hurt you. I haven't hurt you all this time...

-N... Not you... But... They...

-Momo already feeds enough with artificial plasma cakes, Tzuyu was recently bitten and has never bitten, while the rest of us are all experts and know that we can only bite with the authorization of the person concerned. They would never risk prison to bite you.

-Are they all vampires?

-All. Think that Mina is the daughter of the famous Count Dracula.

-No way!

-Do you remember the concoction we made you drink? It was so you wouldn't fall in love with her. This is the effect of every real.

-And what nobility does Nayeon belong to?

Her cousin blinked twice. -To none.

-Oh... And... Humans and vampires can't have contact?

-They can, they can be friends, but they can't fall in love.

-And why?

-One: it would be difficult, one of the two would die or become old and the other would always remain the same; two: one of them would want to bite the other because when we fall in love our canines grow.

-And what happens if a human and a vampire fall in love?

-These are things that shouldn't interest you. Do you want to stay with us or do you prefer to leave?

Jeongyeon looked around. -I'm a little scared but also attracted by all this. I'm staying but I have many questions to ask you.