I7

The vampire ran her cold, white hands along Nayeon's bare back, while the vampire woman felt his thumbs putting pressure on her vertebrae.

-Nayeon, I think-

-Shut up.- The vampire immediately closed his mouth. The vampire woman's red lips parted, she closed her eyes and a moan escaped her mouth. -Jeongyeon...

-Thank you so much Jeongyeon for taking care of the children

-Thank you so much Jeongyeon for taking care of the children.- said the mother of the seven year old twins with whom Jeongyeon had spent the night until two in the morning. -Unfortunately it was an important business dinner and I had no one to leave them with.

-Don't worry.

Jeongyeon could talk informally to the children's mother because they were the same age.

-Really, I'm so sorry.- the girl said, putting her wallet on the table and sitting on the sofa. -I don't want to take advantage of your kindness.

-Don't even say it Jennie.

The raven haired looked up and smiled bitterly at her. -Since my husband has been gone everything has become so complicated.

-I know, but for anything you can call me, I'm always available, at any time. I love Ningning and Niki.

-Really, I wouldn't want to bother you.- She could see that she was mortified. Jeongyeon placed one hand on top of the other that was on her (Jennie's) knee. -I'm here for anything, even if you have financial difficulties.

-No, no, I will always pay you, it's the minimum.

-The important thing is that you use the money for the children.

Jennie lowered her head. -Speaking of which... Tomorrow I... Some of my colleagues are coming to organize something together. Would it be a problem for you if children came to your house?

-No, no problem.

-Thanks you're an angel.

Jennie opened her arms and the two exchanged a hug, nothing two vampires could do, nothing a human and a vampire would do.

When they pulled apart, Jeongyeon looked at the time and smiled. -I'd better go.

-It's late, do you want to take a taxi?