Chapter 11

I woke up early in the morning because I had to pick up my order from Kinwall's shop.

When I got there, I saw another person in the shop talking to Kinwall from the window as if they knew each other.

I'd open the door to hear both of them laughing.

"Ah, it's Nyx"

Kinwall greeted me with a big smile.

"Hi, am I interrupting anything?"

"No, just talking to an old customer of mine. Give me a second, I'll get your order, it's in the back"

"So, you must be Nyx, Kinwall told me about you"

The person who was speaking to me was a handsome guy, wearing a cloak who looks to be around his late 30s, who has blonde hair and blue eyes.

"Yes I'm Nyx, what's your name and how do you know Kinwall?"

"My name is Eric, and like he said I'm a old customer, it took a while to find him since he moves frequently"

Hearing Eric saying that Kinwall moves frequently got me curious, so I asked what he meant.

"Kinwall didn't tell you? Let's just say a lot of nobles seek out his craftsmanship to a certain degree"

"Oh, I see"

That makes sense back when I was still a noble, I tend to see those types of nobles occasionally at balls or parties. They always flaunt their noble status to people they see as beneath them including other nobles with less social standing than them. I guess it's especially bad that Kinwall is a dwarf.

"You don't look too surprise, almost as if you know what it's like"

"You could say that"

He is quite sharp, I wasn't expecting him to read my inner thoughts despite the fact that I'm usually expressionless.

I look at his face, I don't recognize which family he is from but he is most likely a noble from his demeanor.

"Oh my, what's with that stare?"

He had a amused smile as he said that

I reply back honestly, there is no point hiding it, he likely already knows that I'm also a noble.

"Just wondering which noble family are you from, that's all"

Eric had a small chuckle.

"Your as just interesting as Kinwall says"

As he said that, Kinwall came out of the back, holding 2 holsters.

"Sorry for the wait"

Kinwall then put them on the table, taking out each of the throwing knives and spikes I ordered from the holsters.

"Have a look"

I picked up the throwing knife first, it was symmetrical with double sided edges, surprisingly weighed heavier than it looked. Then I picked up the throwing spikes that were thin, with the tip looking really pointy, great for piercing things.

"Fine work as ever Kinwall"

"Of course they will be great, I made them"

Kinwall shows a bit of pride saying it.

"I better get going now and when are you going to finish fixing Moonlight again?"

"About a week at least"

"Alright then, I'll be off now"

Eric then put back his hood and walked out the door.

Hmm, Moonlight? I asked Kinwall about it.