Chapter 1: freedom

Y/n pov

Move.... Please move I said as I was running down the street of Quartier Lyonnais, as I was running through the crowd, trying to catch the closest taxi. I seen this girl with long blonde locks of hair trying to catch a taxi a car stopped right in front of her. I hurried up and ran across the street to hop in the same car. When I made it there, she was surprised that another person hopped in the vehicle.

Ummmmm....hi stranger what's your name?, The blonde headed girl spoke oh my name is Y/N. That's a very unique name. I have never heard of something like that before. My name is navia and I own these taxi cabs, for real Y/N was in shock

But enough about me I heard that you're the new reporter in Fontaine , Y/N.

Y/N gulped.

Yes, I am I just got hired and moved here from Sumeru my first job is to interview this one guy. His name is really long but he has black hair with the white streaks he got two piercings on his right ear, and a mark underneath his eye.

" I don't think you're ever gonna meet him. He's a very mysterious person I only see him one time and that is when I was doing business with him" said navia

What do you mean you only seen him one time this is my first job and I have to do good. Do you have any idea where I can find him?

" no I don't. I don't really talk to him and when I mean, I only did business with him one time I mean that me and him only talked about one time and that was two years ago. Y/N don't get your hopes up on seeing him."

Ugh why do I always have to get the hard jobs and this is my first time in Fontaine how am I supposed to accomplish something that is already so difficult to do.

" Look on the bright side at least you don't have to see his face since you just moved here. Let me tell you a little bit about the guy you trying to go interview. He is a very mysterious person. He lives in the darkest, deepest part of the ocean in Fontaine that's why people barely seen him walking around the streets here everybody fears him. Except Neuvillette"

Who's that Y/N asked

" he's the judge that recited over his case, a long time ago Wriothesley went to jail at 14 or either 15 years old. I don't know what happened because it was way before my time, but it was something really serious, but he automatically played guilty and went to Meropide"

Meropide, Y/N said suspiciously

" yes it's a fortress underneath the ocean nobody has never seen it I have never seen it probably because it's 360 m downwards... anyways back on subject that's the last time anyone has ever spoke to him. Honestly that's what my father told me I don't know nothing after that I'm sorry."

It's OK don't worry about it. You just gave me a hint and finding him time for me to go look for the judge. .

" I like that you're very ambitious. You really remind me of somebody I met a long time ago."

I do

" yes, she has short blonde hair and she was in search of her long lost brother. I have never seen him or heard of him before but I really do hope she finds her brother."

Wow, let's hope I meet her. She sounds like an amazing person to write a story on. Y\N Yelled excitedly.

", since you're about to go meet the judge, most people usually see him in the courthouse, since you was in taxi cab with me I'll drive you over there so you don't have to walk"

Thanks navia that would be a big help, this place has already opened up my eyes. It's hard to get a taxi. I met one friendly person and this mysterious. Wriothesley