Chapter 21: 40 days and 40 nights

Neuvillette pov

Y/n belongs to me, I don't want her with anyone else.
I felt my body changing my tail came out and my horns.

" Neuvillette you look so....so sexy"  y/n started to touch my horns and tail.

I walked up on her and pushed her against the wall.

"'Just touch me,' she whined, arching impatiently against his hand. He couldn't make either of them wait any longer. Slowly, he brought his middle finger down and slid it gently over her folds. Y/n threw her head back. 'God, yes. Keep going.' He did it again, this time his fingertip slipping between and gathering her wetness. He parted her with two fingers and found her clit, rubbing it in small circles. She cried out against his lips, and was lost. The taste of her, the smell of her, the feel of her so close against me , skin to skin. Time and space had no meaning anymore. There was only her.

I found the strip of condoms he'd packed, ripped one open, managed to roll it on with gritted teeth. Maybe y/n would've done it for him, and maybe that would've been hot as hell, but since he wanted to actually get inside her before he went off like a gunshot, he needed to keep touching to a minimum.

Of course, as soon as he thought that, she grabbed his hair and dragged him down, pressing all her soft, lush curves against his body. Her skin was hot and damp from the exertion of her orgasm. Her pussy was wet and open, ready for him, begging for him as she spread her legs and reached down to grasp his erection. In his ear, she whispered, 'Harder, please.'"

Right when she was about to enter my dick the door bell rang,

Y/n let out a deep breath

I'll get, she left from on top of me and walked to the front door.

Y/n pov

Who is coming to Neuvillette house at this hour, when I opened the door I seen Wriothesley, my eyes widen what the hell is he doing here.

I looked back at Neuvillette and he had this strange look on his face I moved out the way and Wriothesley walked in.

" it smells like dragon lust, have you told her Neuvillette about your dragon lust" Wriothesley said

Told me what

" Wriothesley!" Neuvillette yelled

" his dragon lust killed someone the last time her fell in love so watch yourself y/n or you will be the second victim"

I turned my face over to Neuvillette
" is this true" Neuvillette didn't answer, why didn't you tell me Neuvillette. Neuvillette answer me please
Neuvillette I love you I do but I thought we promised no more secrets and Wriothesley why did you come here and say that to me. I don't like you I never did.............

" your eyes say other wise stop lying to yourself sweetheart" Wriothesley said

I didn't say anything back it's just to much going on but I'm not going to leave Neuvillette over something we can take about.

All of this started because of wriothesley so let me handle him first, I walked over to him and tried to slap him until he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards him. He put my hand over his heart

" so you tell me this isn't love my heart burns for you don't you get that"

I tried my best to pull away but he so strong

" I know your beats for me to y/n so come to me"

I started to calm down " Wriothesley please let me go" I said calmly

Wriothesley released my hands I pushed him away and walked over to Neuvillette I kissed him on his cheek than I kissed Wriothesley on the cheek. I love both of them that's why I have to do this, let's end everything ok I love you Neuvillette and I love Wriothesley but I can't make both of y'all happy before I came here navia told me that you and Wriothesley were best friends and look at y'all now it's all because of me so let's end everything.

I walked upstairs and packed my things when I walked back down Neuvillette was still on the ground and Wriothesley was outside, I made my way out the front door and into the cab.

" I'm not letting things end like this again" Wriothesley said.

After that I hopped in the car and left to navia house. When I reached in my bag to get my cell phone I saw a bright color red shining through my bag I went to pick it up and it was a vision a pyro vision. Tears rolled down my face, of course this showed up when I made the biggest decision of my life. I have to put me first and there friendship.