Chapter 10: trapped

Y/n pov

Two days had past since Wriothesley kissed and confessed to me I thought things would change but I haven't seen him since that day.
I even tried going to the Meropide but the guards said he wasn't there.

Should I ask Neuvillette where he is or navia, I'll just ask Neuvillette I really don't want to see navia after I went off on them and stormed out of her house.

I ran over to call a taxi when I hopped in someone was already in it. And it was just the person I wanted to see, I went in to hug him.

I'm so glad I saw you today Neuvillette, I said happily

Neuvillette had a smile on his face

Neuvillette moved closer to me and wrapped his arms around my body.

And put his forehead on mine, your warm Neuvillette said.

" the taxi driver Neuvillette"

Neuvillette turned his head to look at the taxi driver.

" y/n we going to my office ok" Neuvillette said in a calm voice

The taxi cab headed down the street to his office when we had got there Neuvillette sat me down on the couch.

" tell me what's wrong "

There's nothing to really say at all whatever happened in the dark is what happened, but I did tell him about the fight that everybody had at Navias house. He was surprised, and he was worried, because that was my second head concussion.

Neuvillette reached for the back of my head and pulled me closer he kissed my forehead. Then he kissed my cheek, and then he went down to my neck and kissed it.

" I'm so sorry that happened to you and Wriothesley just went out of control I'll make sure he's dealt with"

Wait, wait....wait I didn't mean it like he needs to get dealt with type of thing I'm just saying all that happened so fast and I just came here

I pulled away from him and got up

Listen Neuvillette me and... right before I was about to finish my sentence, he kissed me.

This didn't feel like the kiss with Wriothesley it felt sweeter gentler I could tell he wanted more than just a kiss. And I felt like he knew that he pulled away.

Neuvillette I....I............

Neuvillette kissed me again

" listen y/n I want you to be mine and mine alone "

First Wriothesley now Neuvillette I don't know anymore.
I backed away from him and walked out his door. I went to my hotel room and packed my clothes and caught a train out of Fontaine.
I need some time to myself time to think about everything that just happened

I called Candace to tell her I'm coming back