Chapter 6: the glory

Y/n pov

After I got done packing my bags, we headed to the beach  navia tell me she has a family house over there, so that's where we are going to be staying.
But I have something I need to do I can't have fun today , but I have never been to the beach.

" y/n what are you focusing on so much" navia asked

Oh nothing I'm just really excited to see some ocean water .

" I totally forgot you told me you're from the desert there's barely any water over there I really do. Hope you have fun."

Thanks, I'll try, we crossed the bridge and headed over to poisson, the place looked amazing the scenery, the plants, the sun setting above her house.
This place is amazing, we hopped out the car and started walking towards her house.

" it seems like you love my house I mean my family owned house"

Yes I do I have never seen something so big before who designed it

" honestly, I don't know this house was designed before I was born, but I do love the architecture"

We open the doors to our house. There was three butlers waiting for us. 

" welcome home, Miss Navia" the Butler said

" thanks lynette"

The Butler was really beautiful. Her hair was tied up in a low back ponytail. She had a huge bow and a beautiful outfit with the ruffles on the bottom.

I never knew Navia was this rich  like I knew she owned the taxi company but dang I wish I was this rich.

" lynette where is your brothers?"

" they're off doing something for the time being"

She has brothers like plural brothers

" I was just asking because y/n wanted to meet one of them"

Wait a minute her brother is lyney Everything is moving so fast.

The Butler looked at me with a sharp eye

" well, I'm glad to hear that she's looking for my brother but he's out he won't be back until tomorrow"

I don't know what type of feelings she's giving off, but I am getting scared her sharp eyes is piercing through my soul.

" sorry for that y/n it seems like you're going to have to wait for tomorrow,"

It's OK Navia the sun is going down so let's just get our things in the room and just go to sleep and go have fun tomorrow.

" miss Navia the bath is already waiting You may join her as well. Y/n"

Lynette started walking off and we followed her once we made it to the bathroom me and Navia changed into some towels. We wrap the towels around our bodies and started walking towards the hot spring.

When Navia stepped in the hot spring  she released a sigh.

" this sure feels nice. I've been in the city all this time."

Yeah, the city is nice and all but this is very peaceful, especially with the hot spring

" I haven't been to this house in three years ever since my father died I felt like I don't deserve to be here so I told lynette that her siblings can stay here"

Oh, I'm sorry to hear that Navia  and your Butler seems really nice. I bet she appreciate you for letting her stay here.

After that Navia closed her eyes and smiled

I was about to do the same and relax, but I heard a lot of noise coming out from the bathroom . When I turned my head, the door is slammed open I stood up.

Someone came for flying through the door I turned my head to look in the hot spring to see who it was. It was the infamous lyney.

"Get up"

I heard somebody yell I turned my head back around and it was  Wriothesley

" shit I should stayed away from this place" said lyney

Wriothesley started, running towards the Hot Spring
And  lyney stood up and started running towards Wriothesley they was about to clash until Navia jumped up from the hot spring, and landed in between them.

" if anyone of you move, I will shoot you where you stand"

Everyone froze  I was in shock. The tension in his room is thick.

" you are interrupting a police investigation" Wriothesley said

" I don't care what I am interrupting. You are on my family estate and I will not let you ruin this place."

Wriothesley looked up to see where he was at he was so caught up in the moment that he didn't realize he stepped in the bathroom.

Me and Wriothesley looked at each other he was looking at me up and down, is a good thing I'm not fully naked I got this towel wrapped around me.

Wriothesley averted his eyes for me.

" fine I will wait until you are doing bathing" Wriothesley said

" it seems like you need a bath as well stinky wolf" lyney said while laughing

Wriothesley raised his fist in the air as he was about to punch lyney Navia shot the ground.

" make one more move and this bullet will go straight through your body and lyney you need a bath too"

When she said that, I started giggling, even though this is a very serious moment
Wriothesley stare at me He was still looking at my body. I started to get embarrassed, I can feel my face getting red.

" since I'm already here and I've been working for three days straight without no bath. I'll guess I'll go hop on hot spring Navia you wouldn't mind."

After  Wriothesley said that he walked out and went towards the men's hot spring. I really want to see what his body look like underneath that suit. But Those are not my eyes.
When Wriothesley left lyney let out a sigh

" you're not safe either. Your scissor has been worried sick about you and you just been running rampant I heard of your crimes."

" uh....well it was justified nobody got hurt"

" y/n did the explosion you caused yesterday she was outside and the backlash from that blow blew her into the hotel and she had a concussion !"
Navia yelled

Lyney looked back at me. He was also looking up and down at me.
I close my eyes and slapped him
Lyney held his face

" what was that for" lyney asked

That was for my concussion

I hit him one more time

And that was for looking at my body

And then I pushed him so he can get out my way
Navia I am going to my room. See you tomorrow.