Chapter 4: long awaited

Wriothesley pov

I am really enjoying this little tea break we got going on who would've know she had the balls to talk to furina like this, and she's a foreigner.

I am quite surprised to see all of this. I see why this fish face over here seems to like her.

" now Wriothesley what paper did the judge hand you"

How much money we spend

" so how much did you spend?"
35,655 it's really not that much

" Wriothesley you need to spend your money more wisely if you owe this much to city, what do you do on daily basis?"

Nothing I own the jail. I control the prisoners.

" just because you own the jail doesn't mean a single thing you have things you need to pay and things you need to be doing you are not above the law" said  Neuvillette

"OK here's the deal. This is what we are going to do. Your people will work off what they owe through jail time they will work in the production zone by building more Gargacmecks for the city. And Wriothesley you will start selling and buy tea understand"

Yes ma'am

When I said that her face turned red and she put her head down

" anyways sign these papers so the deal can be over"

I grabbed a pin for my pocket and signed the papers, so did fish face

This reporter is more interesting than half these people in this disgusting city, things are about to get interesting. I should stay around.

" sir"
I turned around to see Chevreuse
" there has been a situation"

I turned back around to the table, I'm going to take my leave and I will give the workers a copy paper of this.

As I was about to leave, I looked back at the reporter
Come visit me miss reporter.

After that I left

Y/n pov

Did he really just say come visit me? Why is everybody in Fontaine so flirtatious it wasn't like this back home

After he left, so did the judge and miss furina

" Y/N come visit me in my office when you get a chance"

Sure Neuvillette

When I said that, he smiled.

That's enough for me time to head to my hotel, today was draining.

———————five hours later—————-

The sun was sitting the moon was coming up as I hopped out the shower. I noticed five people on my block running what's going on.

I looked at the window and I seen fireworks. It wasn't exactly fireworks, but fire.

I looked over to see whom set fire to the building across the street from me. It was this guy standing in a suit with shorts and a top hat. This city is too suspicious.

He turned around to see me in my window looking at him. He stared for two seconds, and he ran off. I seen another person run behind him, but it was like a faded shadow.

I ran out of the hotel to check the people across the street was OK but when I finally made it, the whole house blew up the backlash of the blow blew me to the hotel and I hit the pole outside.

Before I passed out, I heard people yelling saying get the judge soon my eyes closed.

A few hours past and I opened my eyes

I set up fast which caused me to feel like I had to throw up I covered my mouth and ran to the trashcan after I got done throwing up, I seen the judge standing over me, holding my hair back.

I screamed

" it seems like you're lively"

What happened I asked

" it seems to be a huge explosion caused by an assailant"

What do you mean assailant I seen the whole thing

The judge looked at me

" tell me, what did you see?"

I seen a guy in a hat with a suit and a big bow in the back of his outfit.

When I said that he got up and looked out the window like he was searching for something

Neuvillette do you know who did this?

Hey.....HEY! I screamed

" yes but.... But let's let the professionals handle this I already sent the notice to Wriothesley"

When he said that, I ran over to the window to see what he was looking at, and it was a whole platoon and I seen Wriothesley leading the platoon what in the world is happening?