Chapter 17: lust

Neuvillette pov

I pulled away from the kiss and got up so we can leave I tried my best to cover up my raging member.

As she was walking I could hear the wetness Of her vagina.

We finally made it to the front desk I grabbed the hotel keys and walked incredibly fast to our room. When we got there she pushed me on the bed.

" and began to unzipped my fly, and take out my penis, and put it in her mouth. The one thing different from before was that she did not take off her own clothing. She wore Kumiko's dress the whole time. I tried to move, but it felt as if my body were tied down by invisible threads. I felt myself growing big and hard inside her mouth.

I saw her fake eyelashes and curled hair tips moving. Her bracelets made a dry sound against each other. Her tongue was long and soft and seemed to wrap itself around me. Just as I was about to come, she suddenly moved away and began slowly to undress me. She took off my jacket, my tie, my pants, my shirt, my underwear, and made me lie down on the bed. Her own clothes she kept on, though. She sat on the bed, took my hand, and brought it under her dress. She was not wearing panties. My hand felt the warmth of her vagina. It was deep, warm, and very wet. My fingers were all but sucked inside. ...

Then y/n mounted me and used her hand to slip me inside her. Once she had me deep inside, she began a slow rotation of her hips. As she moved, the edges of the pale-blue dress caressed my naked stomach and thighs. With the skirts of the dress spread out around her, y/n , riding atop me, looking like a soft, gigantic mushroom that had silently poked its face up through the dead leaves on the ground and opened under the sheltering wings of night. Her vagina felt warm and at the same time cold. It tried to envelop me, to draw me in, and at the same time to press me out. My erection grew larger and harder. I felt I was about to burst wide open. It was the strangest sensation, something that went beyond simple sexual pleasure. It felt as if something inside her, something special inside her, were slowly working its way through my organ into me."

" as she kept riding me her moans started to get louder....I'm so close Neuvillette. She kept riding faster I put my hands on her waist moving her back and forth. I could feel her pussy throbbing, just the warmth and throbbing alone is enough to make me cum but I want to go deeper, I want to break her, I flipped her over and started to put my dick in but this time slower, ah Neuvillette wait it's to deep, she moaned. After it was all the way in I pulled out a little and slammed in deep, her eyes widened she gasped for air wait it's so big"

" I kept the same rhythm y/n started to scratch my back, I could feel her nails going deep within my skin. The pain didn't hurt it felt good....Neuvillette I'm about to cum, not yet y/n let's cum together hold it ok. I leaned down to kiss her, her mouth is warm I could feel her tongue pulsing I got up from the kiss, and put my hand on her stomach. I felt the tip of my dick...wait don't touch it I'm sensitive right there. I admired Her face, her body her everything I was lost in a trance. Looking at the hickeys, I placed around her body, her red, pretty pink nipples. Every single fiber on her body has been touched by me. She belongs to me."

" just thinking about it. All made me tingle on the inside. I started to get chill bumps I could feel myself about to come, Neuvillette please let me cum I pounded her one last time. I released inside of her. She let out huge moan. I put my head back and let out a sigh of relief, when I look back down, her eyes was closed. I smiled. I guess she passed out. I and started to clean her up. Will take a bath in the morning. Good night my love."