Chapter 2: metamorphosis

Y/N pov

Thanks for the drop off  bye navia let's meet you again in the near future.
After I said that she drove off in her taxi , to be honest, I'm actually scared to walk in this courthouse. I have never been in a courthouse. The only time I have ever been at a courthouse is when I am interviewing a murderer, or like a crime but this time it's for a warm up they don't different reason.

I open the doors and I seen this small little dog. Let me not say that out loud I don't think it's a dog I don't know what it is but it's quite cute. I walk a little further to the front desk and ask can I see the judge .

" you want to see the judge.... That's very funny."

I'm serious ma'am I want to see the judge I have a few questions .

" the only way for you to see a judge is if you make an appointment, you can't just walk in and expect to see the prestigious judge"

Well, I didn't know that it's my first time here, so why are you yelling like I did something wrong and I didn't .

" I'm just making sure" the receptionist said as she looked me up and down

Ma'am, I don't really appreciate your tone. I only came here to speak to your "prestigious. Judge,"you make him sound like he's all mighty all powerful.

When I said that everybody around me gasp,I probably should have never yelled that loudly

" get out you have no business being in here. If you can't respect our prestigious judge,from the likes of you it seems like you need a new update in your fashion do you live in the bottom dwellers of Fontaine?"

What did you just say to me?  Y/N yelled

As I was about to jump across this table, the doors next by me slammed open . I turned my head to see what happened.

And seen this man with blue and white streaks in his hair with a mean cat eye He was wearing judge attire. He had on long boots.

" why is it so loud in my courthouse?"

The receptionist came from behind her, stand, and bowed
" I'm sorry your honor it's just this girl was disrespecting you" the receptionist said

All I did was roll my eyes this girl be telling stories,

" mmmm telling stories are you suppose she's lying?"

Yes, I was never disrespecting you she was disrespecting me looking me up and down and calling me a bottom feeder and telling me do I live in the bottom dwells or whatever of Fontaine like I just moved here. I don't know anything about this place. 

" I really like the way you speak you don't hold back I like people that tell the truth"

The man turned around

" you follow me into my office"

After he said that, I walked in after him, the receptionist was still on the ground bowing so I turned my head and laughed at her.

I made it in the door. He told me to come sit down on his couch.

" so I heard that you wanted to speak with me"

Yes, I did, it's something really important. I am a reporter here and I have to go interview.  Wriothesley... before I was about to finish, the judge choked on his water

" you said you want to speak to Wriothesley, ummm that's gonna be pretty hard even though he's very known it's really hard to see him even for me"

What but  navia told me that you and him was like friends besties.
The judge started to laugh

" she said we was friends.... anyways the only place you will ever see that man is in prison"

Wait, he still in jail he has a sentence pending

" oh, no, he's not in jail everybody in Meropide calls him, Prince. He just makes sure that prison is in order."

Oh ok so how do I meet him?

" just walk in"

I can't do that he gonna kill me

" I mean you did it here"

I did because I didn't know at first but now I know

The judge started laughing. He got up from his seat and started walking towards me.

" you're very cute"

Thanks , Y/N said as she Deferred her eyeballs to look at the couch across from her

" I might not even send you to him he might eat you"

Y/n was in shock, what do you mean he might eat me

The judge started to laugh  He put one of his hands on my chin, and turned my head towards him so I can look at him.

" you're very funny I would love to know more about you"

Y/n gulped

As I was about to open my mouth to say something, I heard somebody burst into the room .

HEY! I heard some screamed

I turned my head to look and so did the judge. It was the guy I've been looking for all this time.