Chapter 19: forever

Navia pov

What is your favorite meal y/n, " umm I seafood boil" I looked at her confused. She reached for her phone ." Wait I have a picture" she said

She showed us a bowl with squid tentacles coming out there was noodles and a potato on top, I have never heard of this before y/n " that's because it's in liyue my friend Childe made it for me" y/n said happily

" that's because it's in liyue my friend Childe made it for me" y/n said happily. Childe you mean the use to be criminal Childe " you know him" yes he was here in Fontaine but he was sent to jail then broke out of jail, actually it's a lot to explain this all happen a year ago.

" he always gets himself in some kind of trouble but I pray that he's doing OK. May the God's bless him" y/n said

Well enough about him let's focus on getting your meal prep prepared , do you know the first thing on how to cook is there ingredients? Y/n searched her phone for some sort of ingredient for this meal.
Y/n please tell me you know how to make it
She looked at me very awkwardly " I know what it looks like and I know what it taste like but I don't know how to prepare it or cook it" she said with a nervous smile.

This is going to be a long day

Neuvillette pov

Today has been quite stressful. I am ready to go home to my beautiful darling. But I have more paperwork to do over some silly squabble out in the courtyard.

All I can think about is her she's in my head. She's in my thoughts. She's even in my heart that's it. I can't take it anymore. I need to go home. I can't do this.

" sir Neuvillette you have a visitor" let them in. " sir are we not going to talk about what's going on at the prison?" Clorinde said that's none of my concern take it up with the Duke.

" something is seriously wrong with him. I tried to deliver some tea to him and he got seriously upset." Well clorinde like I said, that's none of my business.
Listen, how about we go take a walk up there just to reassure you that nothing is going on .

" Neuvillette I seen the news last night. We all seen it you're dating the newbie"..... what do you mean by newbie?" Like the new girl in town" listen that is none of your concern either I thought you came here to talk about why Wriothesley not talking to you so let's figure that out before you walk into my business

Are we taking the long way there or short way? " the short way" clorinde said
The day has grown much longer than I hoped but let me handle this business

When we get there, there was no prisoners inside, I walked up to one of the guards and asked them what's going on.

" sir, Wriothesley ordered everybody in their rooms. They have been stuck there for three weeks." one of the guards said.

" see this is what I am talking about. He is not usually like this. The prisoners would be out here working in the production zone." Clorinde said

We started to head towards his office. We knocked on the door two times no answer that third time we knocked on the door. My beautiful little darling came out. sigewinne I haven't seen you since forever Wriothesley better be treating you nice.

" Neuvillette I'm good, nothing is going on" sigewinne said

" but something is wrong with him Can you please go talk to him" I cannot deny those eyes. I stood up and walked all the way up the stairs to see him.

When I got to his desk, he was there faced down with 5 cups of tea on his desk
Now this is definitely strange he has never done this .

" Wriothesley get up," as I was yelling and screaming at him to get up. He finally opened his eyes.

" why are you here Don't you have somewhere better to be" what Neuvillette said "Why are you here we seen the news" listen Wriothesley I don't know what you're getting at but you need to get up and clean up. This is not how you should be acting at all.

" not how I should be acting" Wriothesley mumbled " that's rich coming from you, you have her, I wanted her she belong to me, and you just came in and sweep her off her feet" Wriothesley what are you talking

" i'm sure you already knew but me and her we had a thing. Well not really a thing but we had something going on that was about to continue and then something happened and then she left now I know it's because of you.......should've known I'm such a fool to even think that she would belong to me, you always have to take what don't belong to always"

After Wriothesley said that he passed out
Y/n and Wriothesley was doing something I can't think straight. I need to go home I need answers.

I ran back to the elevator so I could reach the surface when I finally made it I called a taxi so I could go home .
I don't even know what to say honestly me and her wasn't together during that time, so there's really nothing to say but Wriothesley making it seem like she was choosing between me or him.