Character 20: all things that end well

Y/n pov

What's taking him so long i finally finished the food and set the table I also washed the dishes folded the laundry and made the bed up.

*ring*

I ran over to the door when I opened it I seen my man i jumped up and hugged him, he hugged me back but it wasn't his usual hugs. I pulled away and asked him what's wrong. " I spoke with Wriothesley today and he told me you and him had something" my heart dropped to my stomach, Neuvillette......I......we did but we didn't do anything I swear he was just flirting with me and so was you but I thought you and him was playing at first, that's why I left so I could get my feelings in order and emotions......listen Neuvillette I was going through something I was self pitying because I wanted a vision so bad I even got my friends hurt but now I'm back and I know what I want, I want you and I want us.

I lifted his head and kiss him Neuvillette I swear nothing happened between us, Neuvillette looked at me with his purple eyes. " thanks for telling me the truth y/n now I know what happened" Neuvillette said.

I led Neuvillette over to the table and gave him the seafood boil I made, good thing it was still warm.

Neuvillette pov

Slowly but surely I came to understand that she is right I was just flirting with her but I came to like her.
I don't want nobody else to have her but me let me get it together. I need to focus on present time.
I turned my body around to look at the food she made today. It has octopus tentacles coming out of it with noodles, soup, and a potato on top.
That's something I never had before I took a bite, and it tasted extremely delicious. The bursting flavors was twirling around on my tongue I almost ascended to heaven. I never have something like this before and this is her favorite meal but from where.

" you like, it's my favorite dish from liuye Childe made it for me one day and it was extremely delicious but it became my favorite food" y/n said

I really do hate the fact that she met other men and other men fed her it's making me even more jealous. I know she never had any attraction towards these men, but it's making me feel some type of way.

" Childe you say"

Yes, Neuvillette why are you repeating me

" listen, I get jealous when you mention other men, especially men that fed you and eat beside you at the same table, breath the same air as you, I really hate that I wasn't by your side. I hate that I didn't know you at the time."

Expressing my emotions and feelings, is really getting on my nerves I feel like I'm about to cry again.
Y/n came up and hugged me. I love that she's just so patient with me. It just makes me even more happier. I'm glad that she loved me and all of my flaws.

Y/n pov

Wriothesley is getting way out of hand. He has my man over here worried that one day I might leave him or something but I won't. I truly love this man and everything about him even his flaws. I love that he reassured me every day that I belong to him, and I know he glad that I reassure him to.

But Wriothesley is really getting in the way I need to have a little chat with him