Chapter 25: reason

Y/n pov

Now I just ...... I don't even know at this point everything is just going sideways too much going on it's making me wanna leave everything and start a new life somewhere else like I'm just a girl.

I feel bad for the way I did him I mean, but I didn't do anything wrong I mean yes I did because I like two men incredibly fine and intelligent men I don't know what to do anymore I'm just gonna live life and eventually one of them will come to me Let me stop thinking like that I need to give them time and space because I did too much.

I'm just gonna let them come to me I'm not gonna come to them anymore cause I really screwed up this time

And I have to see his face again today because of work related reasons and I'm going by myself. I should apologize when I get to his office but it doesn't seem like I'm going to make it there. This taxi is really going slow like now We are stuck in traffic I should've just walked.

I leaned back in my seat and looked at the window so many people on the street just walking and they don't even know the disasters that I caused a three whole weeks because I'm undecided on who I want. I started to close my eyes and think about the good times of me back in the desert fighting for my life.

When I opened my eyes again and looked out the window. I seen the prince the Duke, whatever they call him out on the streets.
This day just couldn't get any worse. Of course I had to see his face everywhere I go he's there it's like he knows.

I tried my best to avoid him, but he seen me  he paid the taxi driver and told me to get out the car and of course I listened .

" even though your new here there's a thing called 5 o'clock traffic" Wriothesley said

Even though I didn't want to see him today, him laughing just really made me smile and he was making fun of me like of course I didn't know 5 o'clock Traffic existed I'm from the desert we walk everywhere.

" it seems like you had a hard day you wanna go get some tea and talk about it "

Actually, I wouldn't mind getting tea thank you

We stopped at a stand in the middle of the market to get some tea

" so tell me what's wrong "

Why should I tell him he's the reason I am in this predicament.

" Wriothesley I just messed up so bad and now Neuvillette is mad at me and you don't even like anymore.....Wriothesley I'm sorry for everything"

Wriothesley just looked at her confused

" y/n you didn't do anything to me I already knew what was going happen I just sat back and watched, I still want you y/n"

Wait Wriothesley still want me......wait I need to think.

" well that's good for you but am ruining people life's and I don't want to ruin yours"

" y/n the moment I laid my eyes on you I just knew you belong to me, everyday I seen you laugh it made me smile, but when you went with Neuvillette it did hurt me I'm sorry it took me so long to confess to you. I love you with my whole being I yearn for you every night every day you are the reason I am alive today I live for you."

Y/n started to cry

" so if you say you ruining my life, you're not you're making it much better" Wriothesley walked over to y/n
" so please y/n would you make make me the man that I am today and date me"

Y/n didn't know what to say. She thought it sounded like a marriage proposal.

Y/n pov

I guess it's true what they say French people are really romantic

" Wriothesley please give me times to figure out my emotions and my feelings cause as of right now I do like you but I don't want to hurt Neuvillette" y/n said

Wriothesley agreed to giving her some time, but he also asked her. Can they at least be semi dating

She agreed to it, but in secret so as of today y/n and Wriothesley began a secret relationship.