Chapter 32

*Freen's POV*

Freen and Becky laid on the comfortable bed talking and catching up on what they were doing while the other one was gone.

Becky laid her head above Freen's heart.

"I love you" Freen whispered and kissed her forehead.

Becky looked up to face her lover, "I love you too".
--------------------------------
Breaking News

A couple of days ago Rebbaca Patricia Armstrong and Seng Winchai have announced that they have officialy divorced.

On other news Seng Winchai have tested positive on the use of drugs.

Another pound of drugs have been confiscated on his house following the investigation of the police.

To add fuel to this fire, CEO of Diverse Tech, Freen Sarocha Chankimha is alive!

Based on the information that Ms. Chankimha has given to us.

On the day that she went 'missing' it was all Mr. Winchai's plan on to kill Ms. Chankimha.

This is a big accusation and Ms. Chankimha is planning to get Mr. Winchai on court over to this matter.

His trial on court is set to date in April 9.

Another smile appeared on Freen's face as she watched the news

"Why are you smiling?" Becky asked as she sat on Freen's lap.

"That bastards life is slowly falling" Freen said as she stole a quick kiss on Becky's lips.
------------------------------
*At The Court*

Freen fixed her suit preparing for the trial.

"Freen are you ready?" Engfa asked her.

Freen turned to look at her with smirk playing on her, "More ready than ever"
------------------------------
Freen stood across where Seng was sitting.

She notice he was throwing daggers at her and she just responded with a calm smile.

The judge finally walked in and sat down and the trial has officialy begun.
------------------------------
Breaking News!

Seng Winchai CEO and founder of SW Inc have been sentenced now a total of 20 years with no possibility of parole for 1st degree attempted murder and posession of illegal drugs.

Mr. Winchai still have not said anything about this matters.

Freen and Becky sat on their couch with smiles on their faces.

"Finally all of this is over" Becky turned to her sade and smiled at her lover.

"It's all over now, now mommy and daddy is just waiting for this little baby" Freen smiled and kissed the small bump forming on Becky's stomach.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Or is it?
.
.
.
.
.
-To Be Continued-
A/N:Sorry if I've been gone for almost a month school is really just- you get the point. Btw any tips to improve my writing?