Chapter 24: shalalalla *feeds shippers*

A/N once again I am gracing you guys with a double chapter

Dream cleared the table as everyone else went to get dressed. He of course had changed the second after he'd woken up, so it was his job to clean up afterwards. It was a pain that Ink had decided to pick a fight with his brother though; especially when he was hangry. He should've seen it coming, but that didn't make it any less unfortunate.

He hummed to himself as he cleaned off the counter. He'd put the dishes away and started the dishwasher already, so there wasn't much else to do as he waited for everyone else to get ready. Picking up his backpack and going to stand by the door, he let himself get lost in thought.

Was it too ambitious to throw a party like this? There weren't really that many people in the class, and they could all easily fit in the living room. The gang all had their own little rooms in Nightmare's half of the second floor, so everyone else could sleep downstairs. Then there was the matter of food and games. They could probably just get pizza delivered, because that's what all people did for parties wasn't it? There were so many games to play; but some of them might not be a good idea.

Truth or Dare was a classic, but would it really just be a party game with Killer involved? Spin the bottle felt like too many people would lose their first kiss in a way that they didn't want. Truth or dare was a maybe, but spin the bottle was a no. It was super overused anyway if Dream was going to be honest with himself.

On that train of thought, romantic games like 7 minutes in heaven should also be against the rules. Anything of a romantic nature would have to be on the blacklist for Truth or Dare as well. It was entertaining, but Dream had a feeling more people would end up hurt that way. Plus, nobody wanted to tell the story of finally confessing because of a Truth or Dare. Everyone deserves their own amount of time to do so.

They could probably watch a movie and play games as well. Board games, card games, video games, or just classic games. Those were all pretty easy and fun. Movies were a classic, if he could ever get people to decide. He should also think about special accommodations for guests like Error who had issues. He needed to make sure that people left his haphephobia alone.

Dream was snapped out of his thoughts by a sudden flick to the head. Nightmare was staring at him, and his friends behind him. Of course, he must have been so focused on party planning that he got lost in his head. He smiled sheepishly.

"Sorry about that guys. Are you ready to go now?"
Blue gave him an enthusiastic thumbs up, Ink nodded, and Nightmare just rolled his eye and shoved past. Blue glared at his back.

"Geez, he didn't have to be that rude to you. I don't know how you deal with him."
Dream chuckled and started walking. Sure it got annoying living with Nightmare at times, but overall he loved his brother. Once you got used to it he really wasn't that bad. Ink pulled on Dream's sleeve.

"Hey, why did he stop by that forest path?"

Dream looked up.

"Oh, she usually meets us here by now. She must be running late."
Blue and Ink both looked at Dream, very confused. He looked over, and then realized that they had no clue about Dawn being their neighbor. He burst out laughing.

"I can't believe I didn't tell you! That's Dawn's house, she moved in at the beginning of the school year."
Ink looked like he was trying to puzzle out how that worked. It seemed too bizarre to be true. Then again, he wasn't sure that his friend was even capable of lying.

Blue nodded aggressively, as if something made a lot more sense to him now. Dream was baffled and slightly concerned at this behavior, but he figured it was probably some crazy idea. Blue was pretty good at coming up with those.