Mess 4 (Lenox)

Start writing your story

John sent me the address of Uncle Reedy's place. Same similar suburban picket fence picturesque neighborhood...absolute depraved intent on my part as I keep trying to think of some kind of pun that might impress Ally working with the phrase "cookie swap."

I spot Ally quickly. She's just set down a plate of peanut butter cookies onto a table already bursting full of sugary treats. She's unwrapping the plastic wrap and balls it up as she finally notices me.

She looks pissed. She looks beautiful. Her hair is up in a ponytail this time but still as flouncy as I remember. I'd kinda hoped I built up Ally's beauty in my mind, but I didn't. She's still fucking killing me with nothing but her looks and a sleeveless fitted red turtleneck that did something unholy for those tits of her.

Mrs. Lin intercepts me before I can take another step. It's probably good to slow down my eagerness and pace myself. Especially with the way my cock twitches just from seeing her again. I hand off my plate of gingerbread men to Uncle Reedy's wife and tell them thanks for letting me crash. I greet John who catches me staring at Ally. He calls me a sucker while scoring me a beer. I take it but I have a plan. And it requires sobriety now for the sacrifice of it later.

Ally's conversation partner, an Aunt Lorain, leaves her, and I so casually make my move.

She looks me over before popping an olive from a charcuterie board into her mouth as she fixes a drink.

"Hi," I say with that nail biter of an opener.

"Hi," Ally replies. "And you are?"

Damn. She got me with that. But I can do this. I can play at her level. "I'm the guy who had you cumming all over his face a week ago."

Ally can't suppress a smile and mouths a Huzzah before sipping a half empty dirty martini. I also try to think of a pun with that, but my higher mind eludes me when Ally licks sugar off the rim.

"Well, if you're here in hopes for a repeat of last time's fortune you're out of luck," Ally says, decanting a bottle of scotch. "I'm here with someone."

"Seriously?" I struggle to ask as my throat feels tight.

"Yes," she snaps. "And he's ex-military so you better watch yourself."

With her cocktail and scotch, Ally walks off to a man that by my estimates must be a 100. He's in a wheelchair and Ally slings herself across his lap as she clicks her glass with the one she's delivered him. He dons an old military hat and a vest vastly decorated in shiny metal pins.

The sudden relief I feel has my heart doing cartwheels. I walk over as Ally's date is dishing out a very dramatic story to Uncle Reedy's young brood.

"So, there I was, half-starved in the carcass of a sheep I had to skin out myself, dredging through the back lines of the Nazi party. The wolf beneath the sheep's fleece."

The kids have their eyes drawn open in utter fascination with the story. Mine are on Ally who by show of her exaggerated reactions is his biggest fan. God, I want her to humor me with that mouth too.

Ok. Reset. You're getting hard while a vet is talking about his time fighting the nazis. I gotta make a donation to some sort of veterans aid after this.

As if Ally is accessing my thoughts, she glances me over and smirks. After the story, she leaves the vet's lap en route to the kitchen drink station with a now empty martini glass.

"Let me help you with that," I say, making to commandeer the vodka.

Ally slaps my hand down. "Are you really trying to risk your life right now?" Her eyes dart in the direction of the veteran as her arms cross and pop out her chest.