Mess 5 (Ally)

I have never faced a challenge I wasn't equal to. Though Lenox's well endowed friend did present some slight finagling. But I don't get intimidated or back out from a fight. I didn't even flinch or pause to give him any indication or satisfaction that I was at all cowed or impressed.

He's staring down at me. Guys usually do but Lenox looks more interested than the others I've been with. "You look so pretty when you take my dick."

I smile. Must be one of my all time favorite compliments since it strokes my ego and gets me wet. I barely pull my lips from him. "That's why I like watching myself do it." I say blowing but watching my reflection from behind Lenox as his hips thrust forward without his control. This was going to be such an easy win. Guys were always overconfident in their ability to make girls cum. Especially attractive guys like Lenox. My orgasim last time was mostly ode to my efforts and his semi decent ability to maneuver along with my guidance.  

My tongue follows down his head all the way to his balls, and Lenox curses. A few more sucks and slurps and I was sure I had him. Blowjobs were all in the upstroke of the tongue and with my next trick he barely kept himself back from spilling down my throat. His self control annoyed me and things started to feel personal.

I slide a hand gripping the sides of his hips up his abs to lightly scratch my nails against his lower stomach and the other to cradle every guy's weakness. A light but firm gentle squeeze of the boys had Lenox releasing a long shaky exhale as his fist tightened in my hair.

His last thread was close to popping. Just a soft tickle to the testis and I'd be in a Tesla. I glance up to see my work and Lenox has his head thrown back with the side muscle of his neck taunt in one long bulging line.

He takes a deep breath and comes back around to stare down at me with his eyes squinting and abs contracting while he's fighting against coming. I'm instantly wet with alarming speed as the walls of the cavity between my legs drop open. Which is annoying because I have to swallow sudden excess saliva pooling in my mouth.

It must really do something for Lenox because he curses and runs a hand through his hair down the back of his neck before he suddenly pulls me off his dick by the fist he has in my hair.

And that was when the cheating fucker decided to pull a dick move in the sexual equivalence of an Uno Reverse card. Lenox had me off the ground in a second and up against the old work table.

Before I even had the chance to react, he had me pinned with his arm around my ass and the other between our bodies and against my very wet nerve.

I couldn't even squirm away or out of his touch as he slid two fingers into me. And then looking up into his messed hair and scorching eyes I could feel a burning in my lower stomach that was becoming too much too quickly. Fuck, alcohol made me so weak to sex. I also loved to be lusted after and the fresh memory of his desperate eyes and biting lips while looking down at me was way more stimulating than it should have been.

"Gonna cum?" Lenox asks, canines flashing in a smug smile. "You look even prettier when you do."

Fuck why did he have to add sex talk into this. It was an unfair advantage I couldn't use with how busy my mouth was.

And using my mouth now is useless because all I can mumble is a weak no.

My head falls back as I feel the tightening clench of my lower abdomen muscles. "no.no.no. no." I was losing. In control and the game. To my utter hatred pleasure.

Lenox smiles against my neck. "Liar. I can feel you sucking me in."

His voice is grating and gravely and fucks with my every nerve as a shiver rushes my spine. "God, you're already soaked, Ally. Imagine what I could do with my dick in you."

Asshole, asshole, asshole, I keep wordlessly chanting as he gets me closer and closer.

"Got nothing to say to that?" Lenox asks with a voice so drenched in gloating I can feel his satisfaction dredging. "I thought you were better at using your words than this?"

I have just enough power to stare into his eyes and curse everything I can come up with until my words turn into a bit back moan and no thought can take root in my mind as everything starts to blank in that perfect fucking little death of pleasure.

Lenox laughs as I'm cumming all over his fingers with deep shuddering waves. "There she is."

My eyes squint close for at least half a minute as my breathing struggles to regularize. After I feel I'm back with passing decent control of my facial features I turn back to Lenox. He is smirking in pure satisfaction as his fingers pull from me. He  intentionally lets his knuckles knock against my overly sensitive nerve and I flinch a little. He waits until I'm watching him again to lift his fingers to his mouth. He sucks them clean, rubbing (sucking) my loss in my face. Motherfucker.