Mess 17 (Ally)

Lenox did not find a way to sneak into the family Christmas Eve party. And thank god because having to juggle him and Uncle Ale the last time was a real headache. Although Great Uncle Ale couldn't look less interested in me since grandma's walking partner had attached herself to his healing broken hip.

The worst part was they looked genuinely cute and happy together. And I wanted someone to make funny comments with about being scorned for Susan. I thought of texting Lenox a picture of the couple, but my fingers paused around my phone. Contact over Christmas didn't seem smart. I'm too of Uncle Reedy's peppermint martinis in and being smart doesn't really seem like an option for me much longer.

And because of Lenox's stupid state dependent theory and a winning streak in family catan I was now tingly in all the places that would end me up on the naughty list.

And that was how I justified opening the text on my screen when Lenox's name popped up.

'Enough time left in your day for some Christmas magic?'

'Depends. Is that sexual euphemism or not?'

'Which one would get your ass to say yes?'

Instead of replying with another tit pic, I just say, 'insert tit pic here.'

Lenox thumbs-up me and I send him my location.

"Stop always being on your phone at these things."

I sigh. I've been able to avoid mom most of the night, not her targeted glares, though. But, I knew this was inevitable. A holiday tradition lasting longer than I can remember after those couple years my mind blacked out.

"Hi, mom." I see Rick behind her. I barely acknowledge him because he never seems to want me too. He honestly seems like he wants to separate himself as much as possible from mom's family and probably mom too.

She looks me over with the worst of intentions. "Have you gained weight?"

"Pregnant," I reply, making a real show of sipping my martini.

"Jesus, Ally," she scuffs with all the vitriolic venom of a king cobra. "No one finds you funny." She walks away probably after some less impertinent mice to swallow.

One person seems to find me funny. I look at my phone as Lenox says he's five minutes away. Think of the devil.

I refresh my mouth and other things in the guest bathroom and hope Jesus would forgive me for using his birthday as a reason to get laid.

I sneak away which wasn't hard late into these parties to intercept Lenox before he drives close enough to be seen from inside Aunt Gracie's house.

I, in my drunken state, somehow manage the handle, but don't harp on my accomplishment as I close the door and climb over the middle console to straddle Lenox's lap.

"Jesus, Ally. Hi," Lenox says as I unfasten both his belt and seatbelt. "What do the holidays do to you?"

"Oh," I melodramatically exclaim, while my hands strokes his bare dick. "I'm a hoe for the holidays."

"No shit," Lenox says and always one to back up my claims I thumb across the tip of his dick. I crash my lips into him and don't ever stop working him over.

I really love watching Lenox fight against himself for control, trying to grit back some sense with his god sent forearms tensing.

After a heavy languished make out session with continued teasing, Lenox mumbles out he's close, and I lift myself over him by my knees with my hands gripping the headrest. "Not before me," I say, taking him in all at once.

Lenox, with every ounce of restraint possible, stops himself from finishing, and before I can get really mean in my torture, he holds down my hips. I'm not strong enough to get his hands off of me. Not physically. Not emotional. Not mentally

"You're such a test on my patience," Lenox says. And I smile like it's a compliment. I love getting his emotions to fray, and his styled hair to fall out of place. But then he seems to reset and get ahold of himself and pivots me around so my back is to his chest and his fingers go at the stupid fucking nerve he's always using against me.

It's causing my legs to shake as he's still lifting me up and down onto him. One of my hands sneaks around the side of his neck and pulls at his hair as I start babbling out nonsense about him stopping. I hear Lenox so proud of himself purr into my ear. "Are you tapping out?"

"Lenox," I yelp like I have something to say when we both know I can't mentally hold onto anything. It's the stupid state dependent theory. That's why he can make me cum so fast.

"Ally," he says, his tongue flicking in and out of my ear. "Merry Christmas." This is unfair. Inhumane.

With polite manners I do my best to upkeep, I wish him the same. "Merry-" I squeak out as the rest is squandered to Lenox's stupidly showy and refined maneuvering. I cover my mouth with my hand and bite to combat the pleasure with a bit of pain.

Lenox yanks my hand away and pins it against my nerve he's been exploiting. "Don't you dare stay quiet," he growls as he uses my fingers to stroke against it. "If I'm risking a public sexual indecency arrest, I'm going to hear you."

"Fucker," I curse, chest painting as my core tightens. "I'm not giving you the satisfaction."

"Shut up and cum," Lenox says, teeth gritting. I hate listening to anyone but there wasn't an option here not too as we both come undone and he gets to hear everything he wants from me.

Lenox's forehead drops into the crevice of my shoulder. My fingers still knot through his hair and stay there because everything feels ridiculously sound and comfortable. The heat of his body, his breath tickling my collarbone. His racing heartbeat softening against my back. And then I do what I will later blame on alcohol, I pull him back until he looks me in the eyes and kiss him.

After sex kisses shouldn't have been permitted. They aren't a standard for what this is, but I've honestly never wanted to kiss someone like I wanted to kiss him now.

Pulling away I wonder if it's a mistake. If he's going to misconstrued things, but he just looks serious as his eyes lock onto my bottom lip.

"Um. Merry Christmas," I say as if I can mask the kiss as just a holiday formality. I slide off his lap back into my seat and look for my underwear. I can feel his eyes watching me as I get them over my knees.

"Well," I chirp, trying to be casual while shimming my panties back into their primary location. "The last time I was on a man's lap on Christmas Eve ended very differently."

Lenox laughs. "You don't have anywhere you need to be tonight anymore, right?"

I nod no in excitement. Follow up coitus on Christmas. What a year for the history books. Lenox drives and I don't know where we'll end up but knowing that it will be with him makes me feel like everything will be more than fine. And then that surge of endorphins makes me queasy, and I turn myself and my knees to the window on my side. A few tense seconds later and Lenox's hand winds to my thigh. I turn to him, but he stares forward, eyes locked on the road. His jaw looks taut as his fingers flex against my skin like he wants to hold on tighter but holds back from being to clingy. I wish I didn't like how his skin feels against me. But it's reassuring, it's sweet. It's not something I can completely relax into even when I want to. The words from my mom come back to me, not so much what she said but how she said it. And everything she says behind her eyes and words anytime she has the misfortune of my presence. I wonder when Lenox will give me those eyes too. At least then it'll be easy to end things. I feel a tear starting in the corner of my eye. I whip it away before he ever gets a chance to notice it. Before I have the time to acknowledge it.