Mess 6 (Lenox)

Ally's a sore loser. I still have the taste of her cum in my mouth. It's a sweet and tangy victory I get to reveal in. I've never seen a woman so glaringly angry to cum. That psycho mixture of hate and lust in her eyes after, Jesus, I'll never forget it or live it down. I'll probably have to commission her to recreate a portrait of it so I can hang it up in my office like those rich bastards do with their young breast implanted wives.

I'd frame her breasts too if I could.

Once she came, she left. She huffed, crossed her arm and without a single world or helping hand stormed out. I'd never been so satisfied to not get lucky. My balls wanted to strangle me though. Especially when she'd been on her knees sucking the literal soul out of me and I called it quits. I had to shove two fingers into her immediately and compartmentalize my horniness into the farthest reaches of my brain, but I had caught her off guard. And unguarded I dived into the dragon's lair where I found the liquid gold. But this dragon didn't breathe fire when I took it. And I had to use a discarded rag to soak up the wetness she sprayed across me.

I found Ally inside with the near empty bottle of vodka. She looks like she wants to drown me. I'd have let her if she went about, it the right way.

"Why are you so practiced in that?"

"Like I said my mother always taught me to abide by lady's first." I smirked like the cat that caught the canary. But her claws were out.

"Can I have her number? I'd like to inform her of how misused and misguided her son has been by her teachings."

I shrug. "Well, she's dead, so," Ally's face falls and she looks almost sorry. "But you could..." I gesture over to Great Uncle Ale who has fallen asleep in the corner in his wheelchair and hasn't shown any signs of life in some very worrisome minutes. "Leave a message with him. He'll probably be able to get it to her pretty soon."

Ally laughs; genuinely, until she has to wipe a tear from the corner of both her eyes. She Huzzah and swigs a sip straight from the bottle.

It takes all of my self control not to take the bottle away from her so my lips can replace where hers is touching the glass. But I mind the game here and get her number. And later I stay up to 2am looking at it in my phone with the dumbest of smiles.