Chapter Twenty

AN: I'm cleaning up my works list... I'm realizing I never finished this story... I'll be ending it this chapter... so for legit six year wait. also sorry for this being a short chapter...

Carters' POV

Negan smiled knowing Carl came to save me... 

"Well let's take you guys home" He smirked... He took us home and the whole time we were on edge... Judith was being held by him... You can tell it's been a minute for him... "I was always hoping you and Ronny would have me a grand son" He chuckled... 

"What exactly are we fucking doing here" I asked impatient as hell... 

"Spending the day here..." He chuckled "Until Rick comes back" He added... 

He stayed helped made dinner...He took care of Judith until finally Spencer told him to come out... 

They played pool until Negan gutted him... 

"Carl..." I looked at him... 

"I love you but you should have never came to get me" I growled.. "I know But it took a lot for me not to" I smiled as I hugged him. 

"I love you Carl..." I kissed him..... 

Rick came home and was shocked He saw me, and Negan... He explained what Carl did... And why he gutted Spencer.. 

After the conversation... "Come now Carter" Negan ordered... 

I nodded as I walked over there... 

We made it back, he said Daryl escaped... 

Simon Blamed me, Holding a gun on my head... 

"Please" I begged... 

As he pulled the trigger... 

Carl's POV

Dad was scolding me to just accept how life is... 

the next morning,  Negan came asking about Daryl, And Carter asking if they escape and came here... "Carter escaped?" I questioned... 

"No" Dad was confused.. "You're welcome to come look" Dad opened the gate... 

A few weeks of this hell went by and I always wonder what happened... We finally saw Daryl but no Carter... 

He even said they didn't escape together... 

Negan's POV

Simon had to go, He's betraying... The last thing he said will always make me question... "You'll never find her... " He chuckled.. 

"Where is she?" I questioned... 

Carter POV

Weeks goes by and I'm at a place called the Kingdom... 

I felt lost for a while... 

Simon Shot my shoulder that day... then brought me here...

Soon The gates opened as Everyone I know and loved walked in... 

I looked to even see Daryl... 

"Rick?" I questioned... He looked up to see me his eyes started to water... I jumped on him hugging him... 

"Daryl you escape!" I smiled hugging him... "Simon blamed me and shot me... I thought he was going to kill me..." I explained...

"I'm happy you're alive" He whispered and sigh in relief... 

soon I looked up to see Maggie, and Carl walking in" "Carl!" I yelled running to hug him I gave him a big kiss... 

"We will win this war" Rick smiled at us... 

I chuckled as I hugged Maggie... "I'm glad you're alive" I smiled 

We started to go through different Ideas, and Battle plans to win... 

"Some will die some will get hurt.." Rick explained.. 

"King Eziekiel will help" I smiled.

"King?" Rick questioned... 

"Don't ask" I giggled.

We walked into the auditorium seeing his tiger as well. Rick was completely lost... 

After Rick left he left Daryl with me... 

We eveually found out Carol's been living in a house a little away from this place.. 

We found her.. 

"Funny... This kind of looks like about where we met" I chuckled she smiled.. "Yeah... except you were at a sign" she giggled... "I missed you Carol" I smiled hugging her... 

Daryl and I left her there... it's what she wanted... 

Soon A savior took over killing people left and right... 

I helped so many... eventually... running getting lost from everyone else... 

I slid and landed in the a Ocean, I managed to pass out from the fall... hitting my head on a branch... 

I was lost at sea... 

I came up on an island... 

I've realized... I was on my own... 

The End.

AN: SO SORRY FOR THE SHITTY ENDING.. I THOUGHT ABOUT ENDINGING THIS STORY TO CREATE A NEW FANFICTION CLOSER TO DARYL'S... STORY LINE... I THOUGHT ABOUT MAKING CARTER FIND HER WAY HOME BUT ONLY TO FIND DARYL AND END UP BEING WITH HIM SOME HOW... I'VE MADE THIS STORY WHEN I WAS LIKE SIXTEEN... HONESTLY... NEXT STORY WILL BE LESS MESSY... AND LESS SUPERNATUAL I APOLIGIZED AHEAD OF TIME THANK YOU FOR THE ONES WHO READ THIS MESSY ASS FANFICTION AND STAYING TIL THE END, EVEN AFTER ALL THESE YEARS <3