Chapter fifteen

The Plan that gone wrong

"Carter" Carl woke me up. I opened my eyes to see the sunlight flashing in my eyes. "Carl what is it" I growled

"Ron wanted to talk to you about something, I have no idea why" Carl mumbled off.

"Okay?" I got out of the bed to threw a shirt on and a pair of pants.

"Carter" Carl grabbed my hand "Yes?" I questioned. "Watch it with him" he warned.

"Nothing is going to happen," I hissed.

I walked outside and saw Ron, "Hey" I smiled he glared at me "Could you come with me" he asked "Where" I asked "Outside the fence" he pointed. "Why" I asked, "I need to know where he is burying my dad" he started to walk away as I followed.

We jumped over the fence; "You know you have a lot of guts" I took my knife out as I saw a walker and stabbed it.

"No weapon either," I added. He rolled his eyes "Don't tell me how to live."

"Fine, I'll tell you how you will die" I smirked.

"Carter, if I wasn't with Enid I would so kiss you right now" he smiled. "Why?" I asked "Well I mean, Carl and Enid have something going on we should too." He smirked. "No I'm good" I glared him.

"Shh" Ron put an arm out "What" I heard a car drive by.

"Alright come on" he motioned as we started walking a bit more.

"So those bastard are burying my dad here," Ron mumbled. "Correction, Rick and Morgan" I mumbled. "Shut up" he growled. "Rick is dangerous" we lean over as he looked back at me "You're so pretty" he put his hand on my face. "Ron stop" I tried to push him away but he slammed his lips on mine. I pushed him off "Ron what the hell" I shouted. "I'm sorry, but can I see that knife real fast?" he asked "Why?" I questioned I was uneasy about this. Ron punches me in the face. "You asshole!" I shouted. I got up from the ground to noticed walkers chasing Ron and one got on top of me. I struggled to kill it, as it just got off of me as it started walking towards Ron. I put my arm out as I closed it three heads exploded.

"Ron get back here," I hissed.

The walker that was about to grab him I put my hand out and exploded it as I saw Ron flying.

I ran to the scene as two of them fell down.

I looked over to see the chaos. "Well shit" I mumbled. "What happen to you nose?" Rick asked "You asshole!" I shouted as I swung on Ron. "I'm sorry," he shouted when I kept hitting him. Rick ripped me off. "What the hell are you doing?" he growled at me. "What am I doing?" I aggressively spoke back. "Defending myself is what I'm doing." I spat. "What happen and what are you guys doing out here." "Go on Ron explain why we are out here, wanted to see where these bastards buried your dad" I glared at him "Watch you mouth" Rick hissed. "His word not mine" I hissed back.

"You guys are coming back with us." Rick announced

I grunted as we went to the car, Rick and Morgan started to finish burying Ron's dad.

"Assholes" Ron spit out, "At least, Rick doesn't hit his family." I mumbled under my breath hopping he didn't hear but he did. "Hey, shut up" he growled. "I know what it's like" I snapped. "Being abused, have your dad ever" I stopped as I started to get the flash back as I did before. "Do what" he tried to make me finished, as I started to panic. "I have to go," I screamed as I got out the car and ran. "Wait Carter!" Ron shouted.

I ran back to Alexandria and got ready to jump over as someone grabbed me.

"Who are you?" the husky voice hissed. Ready to stab me. "Carter" I mumbled. "Should we slaughter this one?" he asked the guy holding me. I noticed a "W" on their forehead. "Slaughter this!" I shouted as I kicked the one holding me in a place it doesn't shine. I stabbed the guy who asked about slaughtering me and the one I kicked went to grab me again to kill me as I hurried and grabbed my gun and shot him. A walker started walking over as I shot it too "Shut up" I growled. I climbed back over as I saw Sam standing there. "People are coming aren't they?" he asked "I don't know Sam maybe."