Chapter seven

Loosing

Judith started crying, I help Michonne calm her down. Carl was patching Alex up. 

Carl POV

“You a good hit” Alex randomly blurted out. “What do you mean?” I asked and he said “You, hit me really hard.” “You hit Carter really hard.” I debated and he started giggling “Carter is use to it, but I see now she can whoop my ass.” “Carter was about to kill you, do you understand that. Is that funny to you?” I started getting mad. He said “Kid, do you know what she is can do?” he asked and I questioned him “what do you mean?” and his response was “She could kill us all if she wanted to right now.” “She would only kill you.” I spoke up and got up and walked to Carter. I took Judith from her hands and said, “She likes you too much… “ With a smile. She smiled at me and hugged me.

Carter POV

After I hugged Carl, Alex shouted “Hands off my sister…” I laughed and said “you need to shut your mouth before I do.” We then heard screaming.

Carl gave Michonne Judith and ran to the door to try to open it. I ran to the door too and try to help and Michonne came back with an axe and started hitting the wood on the door. She was breaking it open, while we still heard the screaming.

We finally got the wood down and open the door. “Get in!” we all shouted at him. 

We sat trying to shoot the closest ones and Michonne swung on some. But we realized there was too many. As we went to run for it Alex screamed, “Don’t forget me!” Carl started helping him. I rolled my eyes, we ran in to the room where Father Gabriel decided to make a hole in the ground and Carl slammed the machete on the ground and shouted, “What do are we doing now!” Gabriel said, “Go through the hole. Michonne gave Carl Judith and told us to go first. We got through, We started crawling through from underneath and when we got out we shut the doors of the church and started boarding up of what we can.

Alex was just lying on the ground and when we fixed that I walked up to him. I brought him to his feet “Learn to walk… I had a bullet in my leg before and I at least limped.”  I said and Carl interrupted me “Carter, chill we got out he can just sit there.” I rolled my eyes. I walked to the fence of the church and lean on it. Carl walked up to me and lean near me “I know you don’t like him, I understand why. Carter you have to understand he is still your brother and we all know it’s better to keep him alive.” I rolled my eyes “How?” he said, “He seems like a good fighter” I shook my head “He is a coward.” Carl looked at me and said, “Yeah but that shows how strong you are… I know he would of left you there… like you was about to do with him… but we got him in anyway.” I nodded “He would never understand the pain… I went through because of him.”

Michonne came up to us and rubbed Judith’s head, “Father Gabriel, explained why he left.” She randomly said and I said, “Why did he leave” “he wanted to see if Gareth and his people were horrible people…. He went to the elementary and he saw Bob’s leg…. He saw they were wrong…. The school full of walkers broke the glass, and now they are in the church.” I nodded.

The walkers started breaking through we got our weapons ready. 

Alex got up freaking out actually walking a little. A fire truck randomly appeared in front of the church breaking a little of the church. Alex shouted “Abraham!” and they all came out. Michonne hugged Glenn and said “you guys Came back” “Eugene lied, there isn’t a cure. Where is everyone” Michonne went to Maggie and explained that everyone went to get Beth and that she is alive.

Carl poked my shoulder and I looked at him “Yes?” I questioned he smiled and said “I’m so happy that you aren’t going no where now” I smiled and hugged and he pecked my lips and I smiled more and we started making out his lips were glued to my lips, I was so happy. Then my happiness lowered, someone interrupt us Alex started coughing “Why are you making out with Carter?” he asked about to punch Carl and I said “Get out of here…” and he said “I’m not talking to you… why did you kiss my sister.” Carl laughed “I didn’t know it was a crime.” He then punched Carl and he went to hit him again. I pulled my gun out “hit him again, I will shoot” he laughed “No you won’t” I said “Okay…” and pointed the gun down and shot the same spot Carl shot him in before. “He was on the ground screaming in pain. I ran to Carl to make sure Judith and him was okay. “I didn’t realize the baby was on his back.” Alex struggled to say, “Shut up” I said and he said, “you know you could just end me.” I laughed, “You might be good for something.” Carl laughed and grabbed my face and slammed his lips on mine again. “Okay you two we have to go get Beth and Carol” Michonne said giggling. 

Abraham helped Alex up and said “Did you really just came here to fight your sister?” he said “No” 

We all got in the fire truck and Abraham started driving to the hospital, “Buckle up, this is going to be a bumpy ride” we said and we all laughed and we all listened. “Carter” I heard Carl say and I looked over at him “Yes?” “I just wanted to say that I um… Love you” I smiled “I love you too.” He hugged me and Alex looked at us and I flicked him off as he rolled his eyes.

We finally got to the Hospital, “Ready guys?” Abraham asked 

We all nodded and got out the fire truck and killing every walker we came in contact with Maggie was smiling ready to see her sister… I was smiling ready to see Carol I miss Carol… Everyone was walking out of the hospital.

Rick shook his head in a sorrow way. Carol was walking out clinging to Tyreese and Daryl came out holding on to a blonde girl.

Maggie dropped her gun and started crying, she broke down to the ground. Glenn was holding her. She was crying so hard… harder than I was when Ben died…

Maggie grabbed the blonde girl hand and cried even more…

Maggie has to deal with this death more than any of us… Beth her sister is dead gone…forever… Daryl was crying… everyone was… I even was…