Chapter one

Running!

 The noises I’m getting really tired of hearing, I been alone for a couple hours now. How? Why? What? All these questions.  I can’t believe I lost everything. Ronny and Julia the only people that kept me alive this whole time, I can’t go back to the group they will think I betrayed them. Or worse kill me next… which I should be dead I mean look at it.

    I looked down at the disgusting thing on my wrist… why didn’t I turn yet? I wonder but they turned and I didn’t we all got bit why didn’t I change with them? Why is this happening?

    “Just kill me…” I yelled but then jumped to tree noises like someone is watching me I grabbed my katana and got ready for the dead rot to come out. “Boo!” I jumped backed to see a human boy I sat down took a deep breath “who are you?” I asked and he giggled, “I’m Ben” “How old are you?” I questioned “eleven, and you?” he replied  “ sixteen” I responded quickly. “Do you have a group?” he asked me “I do, but I don’t” I replied, “what does that mean?” he wondered and I said, “I have a group but they might leave me…”  “Why would they do that?” he questioned “ my friends died today” I replied  “oh my… I’m sorry” he said I started crying. He hugged me.

“Can I come with you?” he randomly blurted out, I wanted to say no but I nodded. He screeched “Yay!” 

We started our adventure; he said “there was a safe place ” 

“I can’t go…” I replied he asked, “why we have to its safe” “they won’t accept me.” 

“Why wouldn’t they?” he questioned, “how about I tell you this, I’ll take you there but I can’t go with you.”  “You have to it isn’t safe” he screeched.

We begun to hear the trees move and I got closer to Ben and when finally the dead rot shown himself , I took my katana out and sliced top of his head. Ben started crying, “who were you out here with?” I questioned the fact that he found me and now he is crying. “By myself” he replied and I said, “ why are you crying?”  “ They fact you protected me from the walker” “walker?” I questioned, “Yes that walker” “that dead rot?” “Dead rot?” he questioned, “Oh, you call it a walker I call it a dead rot” I giggled and thought should I start calling walker.

3 days later 

Ben started humming I stared at him and said “ Ben stop humming.” he stopped and started jumping and ran to the train track and screamed “we found the opening we found the opening” “quiet” I shouted “ what are you talking about” I questioned he said look ta-to-ter- Termin- is” terminus?” I corrected and he said “ yes!” “ Sanctuary and a safe home, survive” he finished and I kept having a bad feeling about this. “I don’t know about this…” I said and he stared at me and shouted “terminus is safe we need to be safe!” “Chill out “ I shouted, “we can check it out but I don’t know about this” I finished “Carter! We need this we are survivors we need this” “ Yeah I know Ben but we don’t know if something is actually safe.” “We are going to terminus!” he shouted and I just screamed “fine!” 

Someone put their hands around my mouth I jumped a little and they whispered 

“Don’t be so loud please…” I turn to see a lady a pair of sisters and a big strong looking man, with a baby. “Sorry…” I said and she asked, “What are you guys even arguing about?” “He wants to go to terminus but I don’t think it safe…” “ Lets take the risk,” the lady said.

“I’m Carter and this is Ben” I randomly introduced ourselves  “siblings?”  The guy asked “No he found me and we were alone so I protected him.” I replied “ so siblings?” he said with a grin I nodded and he said “ I love having a group and calling them family” he said with a smile looking at the baby. “Daughter?’’ I questioned “friends daughter” he responded and the lady said, “ Well, I am Carol this here is Tyreese, the baby is Judith and this is Lizzie and Mika.”

“Nice to meet you guys” I said with a smile and Ben interrupted “We are going to terminus” and I said “soon” and he got grumpy and said “now” and I said “no hold on” and Carol giggled and said “we were going to terminus too” and we all started walking together and Lizzie and Ben were talking and Mika was quiet “Mika, you okay?” Carol asked and she said “ I miss the group” and Carol said, “ We will find them.” 

We stopped moving and I isolated myself for a little looking into the woods thinking it’s so beautiful without walkers out here. I turned to see Mika and Carol heading in the woods and Tyreese and Judith and Lizzie and Ben sitting down. A walker appeared and I saw Tyreese got up and ready to kill it but than Lizzie shouted “Tyreese sometimes we have to kill them I know that; sometimes we don’t.” Ben started smiling. Carol and Mika came back and brought us to a house and Mika found a doll named it Griselda. I found a crossbow, I use to have one before but it broke, my group didnt like it...Mika told Carol and Tyreese we could live here. Lizzie was talking to Ben and he was blushing and smiling non-stop… it was cute.  

Next day

“Lizzie?” Mika said and started heading to the train track and I saw Ben walking too. I didn’t feel safe that Ben was going over there with a box. I started walking slowly to where they were and I saw Lizzie feed the walker we decide not to kill, feed it a rat…

Lizzie begin to put her hand out like she wanted it to bite her… “Come on Ben they want us to turn be one of them don’t you hear them speaking to us.” “Lizzie stop…” I said walking up and she stood up and than we saw a bunch of walkers coming so I said “Go!” looking at Ben and Mika and they all ran. I went to grab my sword and realized I didn’t have it so I ran back to the house seeing Mika stuck in the Fence so I ran and grabbed her. Then we all got a pistol out and started shooting.

Carol looked at Lizzie and after we was done shooting the walkers that looked burned and Carol shouted “You did it!” looking at Lizzie.

We went in for the night… next day

 “Carter?” I heard Ben voice, “Yes sunshine?” I replied and he said “Lizzie wants us outside with the picnic blanket” I said “ Why?” “I don’t know she wants to talk I guess” and I got up and said “fine…”   I walked outside and saw Carol and Tyreese getting some water so I went with them and we were talking and Carol started talking about Lizzie disorder with the walkers and I guess the other day she was playing tag with one…. Okay I understand Ben likes her but I don’t want him to be crazy like that….

When we started walking back we all saw something terrifying Lizzie with a bloody knife. We ran as fast as we could to see Mika was dead… and Judith crying and Ben in shocked…