Chapter 8

I groaned after someone knocked on the door for the fifth time in five minutes.

"Go away!" I yelled, forgetting that my head was next to Nate's ear.

"Damn" Nate groaned and I giggled.

"Sorry baby" I smiled, running my hands through his hair.

"Baby?" He asked with a big smile.  There was another knock on the door and I groaned and pushed my self off the bed.

"What?" I groaned opening the door.

"JJ and I are going out for breakfast do you two want to come?" Leah asked and I turned around and looked at Nate and he shrugged.

"Yeah sure" I said and she nodded.

"We're not going to for another few hours" she shrugged and I rolled my eyes.

"Why didn't you just text me? It's like four in the morning" I groaned and she shrugged.

"I was up anyways" She said and I sighed.

"Well I'm going back to bed, see ya later" I said closing the door.  I walked back over to the bed and snuggled up next to Nate again.

"Are you still cold?" He asked and I shook my head.

"No I just like being close to you" I mumbled.

"So baby? That was a new one" Nate smirked as I looked up at him.

"I just- I don't know what-" I started saying before getting cut off by Nate's lips.

"I like it" Nate smiled pulling away.  "Now you can go back to sleep if you want" He said and I nodded.

"I want" I giggled, closing my eyes and pulling Nate a little closer.  When I woke up again a few hours later I smiled lazily up at Nate who was sitting up against the headboard and playing with the ends of my hair.  "How long have you been up?" I asked, stretching my arms above my head.

"Only like an hour" He said with a yawn and I laughed and lifted myself up on my elbow.

"I think you should have slept longer" I said and he shrugged.

"I'll be okay" He smiled "Do you need a shower?" He asked and I nodded.

"Do you?" I asked and he nodded and then smirked.

"We could save water and shower together" He said raising his eyebrows up and down suggestively and I laughed.

"Yesterday you said you wanted to take it slow and we just kissed for the first time last night and now you want to shower together" I laughed "That's taking it real slow" I giggled sitting up and he shrugged.

"I could take it slow..." He smirked and I knew there was more to what he wanted to say.

"Finish that sentence" I laughed and he smiled.

"I was going to say I could take it slow, in and out of you" He chuckled and my jaw dropped.

"Nate!" I yelled, slapping his chest.  He laughed and grabbed my wrist and pulled me on top of him as I giggled.

"But I'm serious" He said and I tilted my head to the side lightly as I ran my hand through his messy hair "We should shower together, and plus Leah wants to go in like an hour so there's not enough time for both of us to shower separately" He shrugged and I bit my lip and laughed.

"How do you know she wants to leave in an hour?" I asked.

"She was blowing up your phone so I checked it" He shrugged and I laughed. "It's a good thing you don't have a password"  I got up out of the bed and grabbed Nate's hand and pulled him towards the bathroom.  He chuckled as I turned on the water.  "Wait you're actually going to do this?" He asked and I nodded.