Chapter 15

"Woah wait a minute!" I heard a voice from behind me "Is that little Vanessa?" I turned around hearing my name.  

"Liam?" I asked, surprised to see him.  "Kyle I thought you said I wouldn't know any of your friends?" I asked.

"I forgot Liam used to come over all the time" He shrugged.  I got up to hug Liam since I haven't seen him since I was maybe eleven or twelve.  "Damn you grew up" He said looking me up and down.

"Liam she has a boyfriend" Kyle said.

"Well no doubt" Liam said causing me to laugh and roll my eyes.  I walked back over and sat next to Sammy, resting my feet on his lap.

"Do I look like a couch cushion to you?" He laughed and I nodded.

"Just a little bit" I giggled and he rolled his eyes playfully at me.

"So this is the lucky guy?" Liam asked, doing a handshake with Sammy that apparently all boys know.

"It's a long and complicated story" I said and Liam laughed.

"Is he a cover up for your dad?" He chuckled and I nodded.

"Yeah" I nodded.  I pulled my phone out and showed Liam a picture of me and Nate.  "This is my actual boyfriend" I said.

"Does Kyle like him at least?" He asked turning to look at Kyle.

"Yeah he's cool and he treats her right" Kyle shrugged.  Liam and Kyle started talking about basketball, causing Sammy  to join in.  I knew this was going to be the majority of the night and I sighed. 

"Hey Vanessa are you twenty one yet?" Liam asked and I shook my head.

"No why?" I asked, furrowing my eyebrows.

"Well I was going to say we all go to a club" He said.

"I can get in and so could Sammy" I shrugged.

"Fakes?" Liam asked and I nodded.

"Yeah how else?" I laughed.

"Good point but who knew Vanessa would turn into the little rebel" Liam said and I rolled my eyes.

"Maybe it's because I've been babied all my life" I shrugged and he nodded.

"So, club?" Liam asked.

"I have to change first" I said and everyone nodded.  I got up and ran into the house and noticed my dad wasn't around, it was only ten but he goes to bed early so he should already be asleep.  I went into my closet and pulled out my black strappy slip dress and a pair of black wedges.  I pulled off my shirt and the sweats and put on the dress and looked at it in the mirror.  It was a little shorter than I remember, coming down to just above mid thigh, but you couldn't see my panties or anything so I'm good.  I slipped the shoes on and grabbed my phone and quietly made my way down the stairs and to the back where the boys were.  "I'm ready" I said from the door.  I laughed as Sammy turned around and his jaw dropped.

"Damn" I heard someone say.

"Isn't it a little short?" Kyle asked, walking over to me, followed by everyone else.  I looked down at the dress and shrugged.

"No, you can't see anything" I said and he sighed.

"Alright" He sighed again.  I made sure I had my wallet and followed Sammy out to his car.  

"We're going to the same club we all met at" Sammy said "And I already called Nate and him and the other boys will be there" Sammy smiled at me.

"Great" I smiled as I watched out the window.  We pulled into the parking lot and went through the doors, getting our I.D.'s checked.  They handed me mine back and I was let in.  I spotted Nate right away by the bar.  "I'm going over to Nate" I said in Sammy's ear so he could hear me.  He nodded and I walked up behind Nate and wrapped my arms around his waist from behind.