Chapter 12

I smiled as Nate looked up and noticed me and Kyle walking towards him.  He stood up, wrapping his arms around me in a hug before pulling away and holding his hand out for Kyle to shake.

"Nate I would assume" Kyle chuckled.

"That's me" Nate nodded with a smile, grabbing Kyle's hand in his.  

"It's good to meet the man who's making me sister happy" Kyle smiled.  We all took our seats in the booth, me next to Nate and Kyle across from us.

I was glad when the conversation flowed easily between Kyle and Nate.  There was no awkwardness and Kyle seemed to be liking Nate.  They started talking about basketball which I wasn't in to at all.  I started to get bored after about ten minutes of the none ending conversation about the Lakers.

I smirked to myself as an idea came to mind.  I leaned back in the seat slightly and sighed, placing my hand on Nate's thigh.  He looked down at me and smiled before looking back up at Kyle and continuing the conversation.

I slowly trailed my hand up Nate's thigh before placing my hand over his crotch, a barely noticeable smirk on my face as Nate shifted uncomfortably.  I looked up at him with innocent eyes.

"You okay?" I asked and he nodded, turning and glaring at me.  

"I'm fine" He said moving his hand and grabbing my wrist pulling my wrist away before resting both of his elbows on the table and clasping his hands together.  

I once again moved my hand back up his thigh, placing my hand on his crotch and squeezing slightly.  I looked over to Kyle as he talked to seem interested, he didn't seem to notice my hand.  I leaned forward, placing my one elbow on the table and resting my head in my hand.

I immediately felt him react under me, a small smirk making it's way to my face again.  He coughed and picked up his water and took a sip as he acted as if he just had a tickle in his throat.

"Can you let me out?" Nate asked quietly in my ear.  "I need to go to the bathroom" He said as I nodded and stood up before sitting back down.  I looked up and saw Kyle with a huge smirk on his face.

"What?" I furrowed my eyebrows.

"I know what you were doing" He said and my eyes went wide.  

"Y-you uh, you saw that?" I stuttered.  He chuckled and nodded as he took a swig of his beer.

"Yeah" He laughed, crossing his arms over his chest as he leaned back in the booth.  "Don't worry about it though" He shrugged.

I groaned and put my head in my hands as I shook my head.  I can't believe Kyle knew what I was doing and didn't mention it, I didn't even see him glance down to my hand, well where my arm was heading.  I looked up as I felt a tap on my shoulder.  I blushed as I stood up and let Nate back into the booth.

"What happened?" He asked, looking between Kyle and I.

"He knows" I sighed, placing my head in my hands again.

"Oh uh-" Nate started but Kyle cut him off, raising his hand and shaking his head.

"No it's fine." He chuckled "At least you were with me and not dad, and it's happened to me" He said shaking his head.

"What?" I laughed, picking my head up and laughing at my older brother.

"Yeah, but we were with her parents" He nodded, biting his lip.

"That's classic" I laughed, clapping my hands together as I tilted my head back in laughter.

"Why the hell did you even start that?" Nate chuckled, looking down at me.

"I was bored, you both know I don't like basketball but you spent a good twenty minutes talking about it, so I decided to do something fun" I laughed taking a sip of my soda.  

Seconds later our waitress came back with our food, placing it in front of us.  I noticed her eyes lingering on Nate and I visibly rolled my eyes with a scoff.  I guess Nate noticed what was wrong as he placed his hand on my thigh dramatically so she would see as he leaned over and pressed a kiss to my cheek.  I bit my lip to stop my laughing as I heard Kyle snicker as she rolled her eyes and walked away.

"Why did she get annoyed?" I laughed "She was the one eyeing my boyfriend" I sighed as I started to eat.

"And I showed her who I belonged to" Nate smiled down at his plate.

"You're so cute" I groaned with a smile.   

After we ate we stayed at the table and talked for a while since Nate and Kyle really got along.  I finished off my soda and got a box for my left overs as we all headed out towards the cars.  Nate tightly grasped my hand in his as we followed Kyle outside.

"It was nice to meet you" Kyle said holding his hand out for Nate to shake again.

"It was great to meet you too" Nate agreed, shaking Kyle's hand.

"I guess you're going with him?" Kyle smirked with a raised eyebrow.  I rolled my eyes playfully at my brother as I nodded.

"Yeah, oh can you take my left overs?" I asked holding the box out in front of Kyle.

"Yeah" He sighed playfully.  "I'll tell dad you're at Sammy's" Kyle called over his shoulder as he started walking towards his car across the parking lot.

"Thanks you're the best" I yelled after him.  I laughed as he held a thumbs up over his head before he yelled again.

"I know I am" He chuckled, turning to smirk as he unlocked his car.  I shook my head and giggled as Nate pulled me towards his car on the other end of the parking lot.

"Are we just going back to your place?" I asked and he nodded.

"Unless you have somewhere else you wanted to go?" He asked, glancing over  to me as he pulled out of the parking lot.

"Nope" I shook my head. 

"I hope Sam's not on the couch playing xbox again" Nate sighed and I giggled.  He smiled over at me and rested his large hand on my thigh.

"He really needs a girlfriend, or friends who want to take him out" I chuckled as Nate nodded in agreement.

"I take him out with me most times but I'm not bringing him on dates" He said and I nodded.

"Understandable" I smiled.  I sighed as I turned to watch the city fly by as we drove towards Nate and Sam's place.

A/N: Okay so I'm not sure what happened.  I had written this chapter and posted it but everything was deleted, so I rewrote it.  It's obviously not that great and not very long because I can't remember what exactly I wrote so I wrote what I could think of.  I'm sorry it's not that great and I'm really pissed off that the original chapter was deleted.