Chapter 26

After we ate dinner we took Swazz back home and then headed to my house.  I plopped down on my bed as Nate hung out with Tommy downstairs.  They started playing xbox and I really didn't want to watch them play.  I decided I should take a bath and try to relax, so I stood up and walked into my bathroom and started the bath.  I peeled off my clothes and stepped into the warm water, laying my head back against the wall and stretching my arms on the side of the tub.  It's been a while since I've taken a bath and it feels amazing.  The warm water started to relax my muscles and I forgot about everything going on.  Until I stepped out into the cold air.  

I wrapped the towel around myself after drying off and putting my hair in a messy bun.  I walked into my room and shut the door and grabbed a pair of yoga pants and one of Nate's shirts and quickly changed into them.  I lay down in my bed after I hung the towel up to dry and scrolled through my social media.  I looked at the time and it was only seven thirty, but I really wanted to go to bed.  I don't see why I shouldn't, or couldn't.  And plus I was up at seven this morning and then walked up and down a mountain multiple times today because of Nate's shoot.  I put my phone down and turned off the lamp on the bedside table and rolled over and snuggled into the blanket and closed my eyes.

I never heard Nate come to bed last night, but he was there when I woke up.  I checked the time and it was 11:34.  I saw I had a missed call from my dad and Cindy, so I figured I should call one of them back since maybe they get to come home today.  I quietly got out of bed, trying not to wake Nate but that didn't work.  He groaned as I stood up and I giggled and turned around.

"Where are you going?" He whined and I sat on the edge of the bed.

"I was going to call Cindy back and I didn't want to wake you" I shrugged hitting the phone app on my phone.  "But since you're up I'll lay back down and call her, just be quiet" I said and he nodded as he grabbed me around the waist pulling me into his chest.  I hit Cindy's contact and put the phone to my ear.

"Hey you're up now good" Cindy sighed.

"Yeah what's up?" I asked brushing Nate's hair away from his face.

"We can come home today, so we need you to come get us soon.  We're getting ready to sign the release papers" Cindy explained and I nodded.

"Alright, I'll wake up Tommy and we'll come get you" I sighed.  She thanked me before hanging up.  I looked up at Nate and frowned.  "You gotta go home" I sighed and he nodded and pressed a kiss to my forehead.

"They're coming home?" He asked and I nodded as he released me so I could sit up.

"Yeah and I'm already preparing to get shit from my dad about my tattoo" I chuckled quietly.

"Just come over later if you want" Nate said sitting up and wrapping his arms around my waist from behind, moving my hair to one shoulder and pressing a few light kisses to my neck.

"I probably will" I nodded turning around to kiss his lip.  "I have to go wake up Tommy" I said pushing myself out of the bed.  I walked across the hall and opened Tommy's door and jumped on his bed as he groaned.  "We have to go pick up your mom and my dad" I said and he nodded.

"Okay" He groaned sitting up and rubbing his eyes.  "Sleep was nice while it lasted" He said and I giggled.

"Just sleep over at a friends house or something" I shrugged walking towards his door.

"For a few months until the boys can sleep through the night?" Tommy chuckled getting up and following me out into the hallway.

"Or just suck it up" I said and he nodded and walked into the bathroom.  I walked back into my room and put on a pair of running shorts and an old Ice Hockey t-shirt from my high school and then brushed my hair and put it back up in a messy bun.  I walked across the hall to the bathroom and brushed my teeth since Tommy was done and then I was ready to go.  Nate had just finished packing his bag and I frowned.  "It was only like two days but it was a fun two days" I said walking over and wrapping my arms around Nate's torso as I looked up at him.  He leaned down and pressed a kiss to my lips.