Chapter 17

The rest of the game was really fun since Nate and I fixed things.  The home team didn't win but we didn't care, we still had fun and I got to meet his parents.  When we got back to his parents house it was almost one since there was a lot of traffic and it took an hour and half to get to the stadium in the first place.

"I'll call you guys" Nate said as we walked to his car.

"No, you two should stay here tonight, it's too late for you to drive back" His mom said and Nate looked down at me and I shrugged.

"It's up to you" I said and he nodded.

"I guess we'll stay" He sighed, grabbing my hand and walking into the house with me.  He showed me up to his old room that still had a lot in it.  I looked at the different team pictures and trophies he had from basketball and smiled, he looked like he really enjoyed playing.  He walked out of the bathroom and saw me looking at one of the pictures from when he was in high school, he came up behind me and rested his head on my shoulder.

"Do you miss it?" I asked, setting the picture down and turning to face him, wrapping my arms around his neck.

"I mean I still play for fun and I enjoy music just a little bit more" He shrugged, looking down at me and licking his lips.

"But do you miss playing for school?" I asked and he shook his head.

"Not really" He said and I nodded "And plus if I still played for school I would be at school and I never would've met you" He smiled, leaning down and pressing his lips to mine.

"You're so cute when you want to be" I giggled.  He smirked and lean down pressing his lips to mine once again.  I smiled against his lips, biting on his bottom lip as I pull away causing him to groan.

"Don't do that" He whined and I giggled and pulled away to study his face.

"Why not?" I asked, as he walked me back towards the bed. 

"Because I can't do anything about it here" He groaned pulling me down onto the bed with him.

"I mean you could" I said biting my lip as I traced the tattoo on his arm.  "We'd just have to be quiet" I said, leaning up to his ear and whispering in his ear.

"Shit" He breathed and I giggled biting my lip.  I reached down and started palming him through his jeans, a low growl coming from his throat.  He reached down and grabbed my wrist and pulled it up to his chest. "As much as I want to, I don't want to do this here" He said and I nodded.  "I'm sorry" He said, leaning forward and pressing a kiss to my forehead.  He groaned as his phone started to ring and I laughed.

"Who would call you at one in the morning?" I asked as he reached over and picked up his phone.  

"Shawn" He said and I furrowed my eyebrows.  He said it as if I should know who Shawn is.  He pressed the green answer button and put the phone up to his ear.  "What's up bro?" He asked, moving his free hand under his head.  "Yeah, Sammy and I both" He said biting down on his bottom lip as I leaned up on my elbow and grabbed my phone.  "For sure, we have an extra room, it's yours for as long as you need it" He said and I looked up from my phone and raised an eyebrow at Nate.  "See ya tomorrow man" He said before hanging up.

"Want to explain who Shawn is?" I laughed and Nate nodded.

"Yeah, he's a friend that I met a while ago.  He's a singer and he's coming on the tour with us and he's coming here tomorrow and was wondering if he could stay with Sammy and I" He said and I nodded.  He picked up his phone and pulled up a picture of himself and Shawn and showed it to me.

"Aw he's cute" I said and Nate frowned.

"You're taken remember" He said and I rolled my eyes playfully.