big announcement

Dear Amazing Readers,

Gather 'round, and let's have an honest chat. Life in the world of writing hasn't been all sunshine and rainbows lately. My sanctuary turned into a bit of a chaotic scene. Messages and comments seemed to carry a negative tone, even my closest friends raised eyebrows about my writing style. Any overly harsh comments are promptly deleted.

This book has been draining the joy from my life, and positive vibes seem to be nowhere in sight. I get it; some might say, "Dude, relax," but these critiques are hitting me hard. I've even shed a few tears because, well, I'm just a teenager juggling big dreams and words that sometimes feel like ninja throwing stars. I thought about quitting the writing gig altogether, but my stubborn side insisted, "Hold up, don't bail."

So, here's the plan: On March 1st, we're hitting the reset button. New writing vibes are coming to town, but the epic story remains the same. Bear with me through this transformation. Words are potent; they can feel like a face-punch, even unintentionally. I'm drained from the current literary journey, but I'm still rooting for you to have a day filled with love and awesomeness.

Yours in the midst of writing chaos,
TheDevilMadeMeDo_it