Chapter 6

Anna sighed and settled further under the fluffy quilt and soft mattress, the pillow cradled her head and was so soft it was most probably stuffed with only the finest of feathers. This wasn't her bed. She then realised there was an arm stretch over her side, cuddling her close to a warm chest. The arm around her tightened, "Morning gorgeous." He murmured in her ear, kissing her head. Anna opened her eyes quickly, that voice was really familiar. She drew back from his embrace and gasped. Harry raised an eyebrow at her, "Are you ok?"
Anna covered her body and sat up, burying her face into her hands, groaning, "I can't believe I just did it with my boss." Her head shot up again, "You did use protection right?"
Harry lay on his back and put a hand behind his head, "Of course I did." He said then titled his head, "What's wrong with sleeping with me?"
Anna blushed at his bluntness and readjusted the quilt over her chest, "Nothing, I'm just... I've never had an affair with someone who is famous and runs the company I started working for not so long ago." She sighed. Harry reached over to her and ran a finger down her spine slowly, "I couldn't care less if you're one of my employees, even if you don't think of me in the same way."
Anna shivered under his touch and bit her lip, "No, I like you, I mean really like you... But what if it ends badly?" She asked, looking over her shoulder to him. Harry sat up and brushed her hair over her shoulder away from his side and kissed her bare shoulder, "It won't. Don't worry about it so early, when we come to that bridge, we'll cross it rationally." He murmured in her ear, licking the outside of it and moving back to her neck, licking, biting, and kissing while his hands wondered under to quilt and Anna groaned, titling her head back on his shoulder. She titled her head to give him more access to her neck, biting her lower lip and gasping as his hand slipped down her stomach, lower and lower as she lay back. Harry grinned against her neck and growled deep in his throat, "You're always so ready." He murmured, rolling on top her and locking their lips together again. Anna moaned quietly and wrapped her legs around his waist, their tongues twirling together again. Anna gasped again as Harry drew back from their kiss and made his way down her neck again, to her throat, then to her chest. Anna groaned a little louder and ran her fingers through his hair, biting her lip. She opened her eyes and caught site of the digital clock on Harry's side of the bed and shot up, "Crap!"
Harry rolled on his side as she rushed out of bed to gather her clothes. He stood up, "Where are you going?"
Anna ran her fingers through her hair, "I'm late for my flight. It leaves in ten minutes." She sat on the edge of the bed and rested her head in her hands, "I'm not gonna make it in time." She sighed, her voice wavering slightly. Harry knelt in front of her, "Hey, come on. It's ok." He said softly, he took her hands away from her face softly and cupped her cheeks in his hands, "I've sorted everything out. I woke up a half hour before you did and knew you weren't going to make the airport in time, so I made some calls in the other room while you slept, and your family is flying over to you, by tomorrow, they'll be right here with you." He explained.
Anna looked at him in surprise, "But I thought all flights were booked for tomorrow." She said.
Harry grinned at her and cocked an eyebrow, "Anna, come on. I'm a multi-billionaire CEO and you think I wouldn't have a jet?"
Anna sighed, "I really should've seen the private jet coming."
Harry nodded, "Yes, yes you should have." He laughed, pulling her to her feet and holding her close to him in a tight hug, "Cheer up, you'll get to spend Christmas with your family, no matter what. They can stay here, there's plenty of spare rooms in this apartment, and you can sleep here to." He said, an excited tone in his voice. Anna smiled against his muscular chest and wrapped her arms around his shoulders, "Thank you." She whispered. Harry kissed her head and smiled, rubbing her back, "It's the least I could do, you know, seeing as we're kind of a thing now." He drew back slightly to look down at her, "Right?"
Anna blushed, "I-if you want to be."
Harry grinned and swept her off her feet, spinning around and kissing her over and over, "I want to. A lot."
Anna giggled hard and smiled up at him sweetly as he winked down at her, "Shall we go back to bed?" His voice lowered into a sensual murmur. Anna swooned and her legs turned to jelly in his arms. Harry grinned, "I'm taking that as a yes." He whispered, lying her on her back and crawling onto her, opening the bedside cabinet on his side of the bed and pulling out a foil square packet, tearing it open and winking at Anna. She bit her lip and her breathing began coming out in heavier, faster breaths. He knelt over her and leaned down to kiss her as she arched her back with pleasure as he made their bodies join.