Chapter 12

Harry's security team carried the last of the boxes into the living room and left Anna and Harry sitting alone. Anna pulled up her brown hair into a messy ponytail and sighed, "Well, at least I get to have a clear out of stuff I don't need or never used." She mumbled.
Harry raised an eyebrow at her, "You're not happy about moving in?"
"It's not that, I just didn't think it'd be so soon. I mean you just found out barely two days ago. We're going a little quick aren't we?" Anna reasoned, shrugged her shoulders and quickly hiding a photo album. Harry shrugged back, smiling slightly, "I suppose but it would save you the stress and hassle when your further into the pregnancy."
Anna groaned and lay back, "You better not start treating me like I'm made of glass for the next 9 months."
"I make no promises Miss Barnes." Harry winked, causing Anna to blush firetruck red. The elevator doors suddenly opened and three familiar women ran out, "Alright, where is she?" Grace yelled. Helen spotted her with Willow and raced to Anna while she screwed her eyes shut, 'I'm soooooo dead.' She thought before preparing herself mentally for the worst. She felt three pairs of arms wrap around her tightly and three heads rest on her shoulders. Anna frowned and opened her eyes, only to find her friends hugging her with dear life. When they pulled back Anna was still frowning in confusion at them, "Wait, you're not mad?"
"Oh no, we're mad. But only because you never told us about all this." Grace said, crossing her arms with Helen and Willow fixing her with stern looks. Anna sighed and looked down at her thick socks, shuffling slightly,, "I know, I'm sorry. I was scared, I didn't know what to do." She whispered, feeling her eyes sting again. Her three friends softened and quickly enveloped her back into a tight hug. Helen petted her head, "It's ok, we got it. Don't cry ok?"
Anna nodded as they released her, now with giant smiles on their faces. Grace put an arm over Anna's shoulders, "So do we get to honorary aunts?" She winked.
Anna laughed and looked at Harry who just gave her a crooked smile, she looked back at her hopeful looking friends, "Sure."
They squeaked happily and Willow hugged Anna again, "The important thing is that your gonna be a mommy!!!" She squealed with delight before adding, "And us girls are gonna be around to help you get through this."
"You know I'm here too right?" Harry asked, waving his hand at the women.
Helen rolled her eyes, "Not wanting to disrespect you sir, as you're the baby's father after all, but she needs womanly advice too. Especially with the mood swings, us girls have a special connection with each other. So we'll know what she needs."
Anna stepped out of Willow's embrace, "Guys, really, I'll be fine. You're all going totally ga-ga and the poor kid's not even developed yet." She laughed.
"We know. But hey, just watch. These next few months are gonna fly by and before you even know it, there's gonna be a little baby running around here." Grace grinned, clapping her hands together gleefully. Anna chucked and picked up one of the boxes surrounding the room, "You girls are way to crazed about babies."
"We're women, what do you expect?" Willow laughed before Harry lifted the box Anna was carrying out of her arms, "You should take it easy." He said to her gently. Anna groaned and rubbed her forehead before taking the box back and ducking between Harry's arms, "I am perfectly fine to handle carrying a box full of my stuff by myself thank you very much." She glared, disappearing down the hallway towards Harry's room, as he insisted she stay in there with him. Harry dropped back onto the sofa with a large sigh, just as the other women did the same, "She's a stubborn one." He grumbled.
"But you love her anyway." Helen grinned at him before jumping up, "I'll see if she needs any help unpacking." She then also disappeared down the hallway. Grace glanced at Harry, "Word of advice, she'll have a lot of bad mood swings and they'll be confusing."
"How confusing?" Harry asked nervously.
"Like one minute she'll be happy then the next she'll be either sad, or screaming at you." Willow explained from beside Grace. Harry breathed out, gulping, "Ok. Ok I can handle this. I just have to keep her happy so she doesn't stress herself out or stress the baby."
"Exactly, which means to not worry too much about her, from the little time we've all known her, she's one hell of a woman." Grace smiled, "She's a keeper."
Harry smiled but gulped again at their threatening looks, "But if you break her heart, and I don't care if you are my boss, we will hunt you down." Willow said in a low voice before smiling brightly, "Now, let's help get the rest of these boxes to unpack Anna's stuff." She said in her usual chirpy voice. Grace nodded and got to her feet while Harry rose nervously, still processing how Willow was able to be so sinister when she had the personality of an excited 5 year old.

Hours later after Helen, Grace and Willow left, Anna and Harry were sat on the living room floor looking through webpage after webpage about babies. Harry rubbed his eyes and stretched his arms over his head while Anna turned her head away to hide a yawn. Harry snapped the laptop shut and smiled down at her, "It's late. We should hit the hay."
Anna nodded in agreement and rose to her feet, stiff from the sitting position she was in. Harry did the same, placing his laptop on the glass coffee table and leading Anna to their room. Before he could say anything, Anna had already scooped up her pyjamas and was in the bathroom. He sighed and sat on the large bed, staring at the door for a moment before smiling widely and changing into his pyjamas himself.
"Harry?" Anna called in a small voice. He turned and smiled at her. She was wearing blue leggings and baggy white T-shirt with the picture of silver snowflake in the middle. Harry blinked before answering her, "What's wrong?"
"Thank you. For not running I mean." Anna muttered, tucking her hair behind her ears. Harry sighed, walking around the bed towards her, "Anna, we talked about this. I'm not going anywhere, ok? I promised you, and I promised this little guy too." He grinned pressing his palm to her stomach. Anna smiled, tears welling up in her eyes, "I know." She whispered.
"Hey, come on sweetheart don't start crying. We've had enough tears for today." He said softly, wiping under her eyes with his thumbs. She closed her eyes and buried her face into his chest, "I'm sorry."
"We've had enough apologies too. Everything is ok now. So stop worrying and thinking you're a bad person because you failed horribly at keeping a secret."
"I still tired to keep it from you though." She argued, still pressed against him. Harry shook his head and pressed a kiss on the top of her head, "That doesn't matter now. What does matter is that we do everything we can to make sure our kid is healthy and safe and be there for him or her through thick and thin, alright?" Harry murmured softly in her ear. Anna nodded and he smiled, "Good."

A/N: yeaaaaaaahhhhh so boring chapter for now. Sorry, I was stuck >.< I'll try and make the next one a little more interesting but I've kinda lost my way with this story at the moment. Hell knows where it's gonna go next, but anywhales, see ya next time!!! Vote, comment, follow, or do whatever that it is you do idk XD byeeeeeee