Chapter 15

Anna sighed when she found Harry and three other security guards, Bennett, Malcolm and Ryan, hunched over the dining table, fast asleep with sheets of paper and photos of who must be Trent Samuels scattered around. She gulped at the look of the man, he defiantly looked like someone who you didn't want to mess with. She shuddered and pulled her hoody around herself tighter as she walked towards Harry's sleeping form and shook his shoulder softly. Harry's eyes flickered as he groaned softly, "5 more minutes."
Anna giggled softly, "It's 3 in the morning. Come to bed?"
Harry slowly sat up and stretched, shaking his head, "I have to... Have to do, these paper... Thingys." He breathed, pausing in between tiredly. Anna rolled her eyes and cupped his face with her hands, "No you don't. You can leave them until later, ok? Just come get some sleep where you can actually be comfortable." She said, taking his hand and dragging him up. Harry pouted like a child but followed her anyway, yawning constantly. When they made it to their room, Harry collapsed onto the soft bed, barely being able to get under the quilt. Anna rolled her eyes again and tucked him in, seeing the sly smile he had on his face as she did so. He wrapped his arms around her when she joined him by his side and rested his hands on her 7 month baby bump, feeling the baby move around and kicking where his hands were softly. He grinned widely as Anna sighed, "Someone's not going to sleep tonight." She mumbled looking down to her bump. Harry laughed softly, "Because he knows his daddy is here."
Anna turned onto her back and smiled at him, "Then you go to sleep."
"I'm not tired." Harry shrugged.
Anna raised an eyebrow at his drooping eyes and nodded, "Uh huh, I beg to differ." She leaned forward and kissed his forehead, "Good night." 
"Fiiiiiiiine." He groaned, curling up closer to her, "Good night."
After a few minutes, Harry lifted his head and looked down at Anna. She looked like she was asleep. He slowly reached into his pocket and pulled out his phone, scrolling through a few bits on information he had on Samuels and his men. A hand reached over and turned the phone off, holding it up on the opposite side of the bed, "I said good night." Anna said sleepily, placing the phone on her bedside table, far from Harry's reach. He sighed and lay on his back, "Night."

Later that afternoon, Harry downed his 7th coffee. 8th? 9th? He'd lost count, but didn't care, he was on a roll right now. He, Bennett, Malcolm and a zombified Ryan were in the office on the second floor of the house, papers, photos and whatnot scattered everywhere as the men talked animately about the case involving Trent and his goons. Noah walked through the door and smiled at Harry, "Your girlfriend is one tough cookie."
Harry raised an eyebrow, "What do you mean?"
"She's got her friends downstairs watching a chick flick, they're balling their eyes out and she's just chowing down ice cream." He laughed.
Harry smiled and sighed, "Damn cravings are gonna mess with her later." He mumbled before turning back to the drawing board, "Any other news from the outside about Samuels?"
"Wes and his brother Charlie heard that he took a visit to Carlson's earlier." Noah said, looking slightly nervous. Harry froze where he stood and Bennett's jaw dropped, "Wait, you mean the weapons store Carlson's? Please tell me you just mean the grocery store Carlson's in downtown."
Noah shook his head, "I wish." He pulled out an envelope from the back pockets of his jeans and tossed it to Harry like a frisbee, "Charlie managed to get some photos of him and three other guys coming out with bags full of shit they bought. Guess him being a photographer wasn't such a bad career choice huh?"
Harry flicked through the pictures, his face paling as he continued, "And you think they're gonna come at us with these?"
"They could be. Unless they're planning a heist or something." Noah shrugged, rubbing his hands over his blonde hair. Harry nodded, as he lent on his desk, running a hand down his face and sighing heavily, "Ok. He still doesn't know where we are?"
"As far as we know, he only knows about your apartment."
Harry relaxed slightly and nodded once more, "Let's keep it that way, call my office and tell them I'll be working from home for a while." He said turning to Ryan, who nodded once and exited the office to get the phone. He then stood himself, "I'd better check on Anna."
"You're not gonna tell her about the guns this guy brought are you?" Malcolm asked worriedly. Harry shook his head from the doorway, "No way, last thing I want is to scare a pregnant woman, and the last thing she needs to worry about is some drugged up ass with a shit ton of guns." He said, leaving his team in the room and went in search of Anna. Maybe he should ask her now or tonight? He shook his head, probably the best idea to wait, she might think he's moving to fast. He found Anna sat at the kitchen table with Helen, Grace and Willow around her searching through the laptop in front of them. Helen pointed at something on the screen, "What about that one? It's adorable."
Anna smiled and shrugged, "Maybe." She grinned.
"What are you ladies up too?" Harry asked, deciding to enter and walked over to Anna, kissing her cheek. She smiled and blushed, "Hi. Just looking through some strollers out of boredom really." She shrugged. Harry nodded, resting his chin on her shoulder, "Mind if I join? I need a break."
The others nodded and went back to looking through the webpages.

"Are you sure you're ok?" Anna asked as she and Harry continued looking at baby stuff, long after Helen, Grace and Willow left. Harry smiled and nodded, "Yeah of course I am, just a little nervous about being a dad I guess. What if I mess up?"
"You won't. I can tell you're gonna be a great father and our son or daughter is going to love you unconditionally. Now calm down ok?" She laughed softly.
Harry relaxed, loving the sound of her laugh, "Ok, sorry."
Anna smiled and kissed him quick before getting up, "Hungry?"
"Starving." Harry smiled, watching her dreamily as she moved around the kitchen making dinner for them and the security team.
"Sir!!!" Bennett yelled, racing into the joint living room and kitchen. Harry jolted out of his daydream and turned to face the red faced and out of breath man, "What is it?" He asked worriedly, trying to sound brave for Anna's sake as she looked between them with a scared expression. Bennett swallowed heavily, "It's Samuels. He made his first move."