𝙤𝙣𝙚. union

"Wow"

The woman uttered in disbelief as she sees her reflection in the mirror.

"The dress perfectly suits you, Lieutenant Colonel L/N!"

She slightly turned her body so she can see the details at the back. The dress was simple, it was a v-neck 3/4 sleeved, white laced dress embedded with pearls on her waist, but it looked so elegant on her that even she was shocked upon seeing her wear it.

"General Gojo would never leave his eyes off you later" the designer cooed.

"Really?" She couldn't help but feel so flattered and excited and nervous at the same time.

"Of course! You're one of the most beautiful brides I've ever seen" the woman smiled and looked so proud of the dress she made for Y/N. It wasn't even a gown that she tailored this time, yet it's the design that she is the proudest of. After all, the one who wears it is the bride of the highest ranking military official of the land, and the daughter of the former general too.

"And the veil, oh it suits you well!"

The woman named L/N Y/N is part of the armed forces of a country which is unfortunately, currently in a vulnerable state of breaking a war with a neighboring country.

Y/N is the only child of Gojo's predecessor. Thus when she grew up, she also dreamed of becoming a soldier like her father.

She went against the will of her parents who never wanted her to be affiliated with the armed forces, they thought they could rest easy when she became a doctor, but no, she signed up for the military. They have already said all the things they can to prevent her from joining, yet in the end they have failed, and just eventually let her do what she wants.

Y/N entered the armed forces to which there she met the man named Gojo Satoru, who was her fellow cadet in the same batch and squad.

He annoyed the hell out of her in their trainee days.

Yet the man was a natural genius capable of doing anything with his first try, and was greatly favored by the general, Y/N's father. Thus, through the years as they graduated and climbed the ranks, most of the time they were with each other.

With Gojo's natural talent and wits, he earned General L/N's favor and  became the next in rank to the General, so when General L/N retired, Gojo succeeded him.

And through all those years being always assigned together in missions, Y/N being the military doctor assigned to all of the troops under him, and Gojo seemingly getting "injured" and always rushing to her for first aid even if it's just a little scratch, his excuses and all actually worked and trapped her in his not so hidden agenda.

Y/N had actually caught feelings for Gojo, to which she also eventually fell in love.

They fell for each other, got engaged (which got approved immediately by Y/N's father) and is now preparing for their wedding today.

"Y/N, you look so beautiful" her mother gasped as she saw her daughter in a wedding dress and hugged her.

"You're the second most beautiful bride I've ever seen" her father said, clearly mesmerized by his only daughter. "The first one is your mother of course, but look at you, you've grown up to be a fine lady, Satoru would never forget this day, look at that dress, Satoru would love it"

Y/N almost cried at her parents words, because this is the first time she heard them say this to her, both of her parents are not that vocal in compliments, but when they do give compliments, it makes her feel like crying.

"Come on, your groom's waiting" her father smiled and offered his arm for her to cling on, and soon she found herself walking in the aisle, eyes never tearing apart from the groom waiting for her in front.