𝙛𝙞𝙛𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. late

Haru stared at his father with a curious look. Ever since he came back to school until they got home, he has only been smiling from ear to ear, sometimes laughing a little and shaking his head or staring at a distance with a huge grin on his face.

'I can't believe I did that'

Today was a Saturday, so there is no classes, Gojo was still in the same state as yesterday and Haru could not take his curiousity anymore, therefore he asked.

"Papa, why are you smiling?"

Gojo snapped out if his thoughts and looked at the little child.

"I just remembered something" he says.

Haru tilted his head. "What, Papa?"

"Just something about your mother" he replied. Haru looked at him with a gleam in his eyes.

"Mama...is she coming home tonight?" He questioned.

"I think so" Gojo said. "I hope" he added, scrolling on the message Y/N sent ten hours ago.

"She said she will have a big job to do for two days, so she will come back to us on Monday" he said.

The little child only pouted. "I miss Mama's hugs" he said.

"You don't like Papa's hugs?"

"I do! But Mama's hugs are different" he said.

Gojo couldn't disagree though, he always felt so relaxed under her embrace.

"Now Papa wants her hugs too" he said as he carried Haru and placed him on his lap.

"You like her hugs too?"

"Of course, very much" he replied. "But we, little man, could only wait"

"But Papa, family day is on Monday already" 

Gojo went silent. "Your Mama said she is going to come after her work" he said. 

"Really?" Haru's eyes suddenly sparkled. 

"Yup! She promised!" he replied. 

"Wah! I can't wait!"

"Haru..." he paused, a random thought suddenly crossing his mind. "Do you like to have a brother or sister?"

But  before the child could even ask why, Gojo had an incoming video call, and he answered it immediately upon seeing the name on the screen.

"Y/N! I miss you" he said and pulled Haru with him. 

"Mama!"

"Hi Haru. I miss you" she said and smiled. 

"I miss you too Mama!"

"You don't miss me?" Gojo pouted and Y/N just rolled her eyes. 

"I just saw you yesterday" she said.

"Yeah we ki—"

"Shut up!" Y/N exclaimed. 

But Gojo only laughed. 

"Mama! You're coming to family day right?" Haru questioned. 

Y/N slightly turned to look at her calendar. "I'll try Haru, but maybe I will be late" she replied.

"It's okay Mama! As long as you are there"

Y/N needed this kind of words right now, especially when she's preparing herself for tomorrow's surgery.

"Haru misses your hugs Y/N" Gojo said. "We will be waiting for you" he added.

"Thank you for understanding Satoru, it's just that, it's been so busy these days"