𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣. "first" date

It's already past one in the morning and Y/N is still awake, sitting on the floor and spacing out with a pile of clothes beside her.

Haru has already fallen asleep waiting for her to finish selecting a pair of blouse and skirt or pants or a piece of dress to wear.

"Why am I even so worked up?" She muttered to herself as she snapped out of her trance-like state and sat straight.

"I need to decide right now" she sighed as she trimmed down to three choices. One dress, one blouse, one skirt and one pants.

"Ugh why is this so difficult? It's not like it's our first date!" She groaned on the pile of clothes beside her, trying her best to still keep her voice down so Haru wouldn't wake up.

"Although it is our first date since then, but still"

"Gojo Satoru, why?" She slumped and lied down on the pile of her clothes and spaced out once again as if her soul left her body.

After a minute or so, she sighed and just decided to leave her choices and just make a decision on what to wear when the sun is up already.

"Whatever" she stood up and turned off the lights and lied down and snuggled closer to her son whose sleep was never disturbed despite her low muttering noises.

"Your father is such a pain"

━━━━━━━━━━━

"You're going on a date?" Nanami eyed Gojo who was stressing out. It's only a few hours until he meets Y/N in a restaurant he had reserved.

"Yes Nanami, and I just realized I don't have clothes to wear, it's almost all black" he added.

"Just wear anything" he sighed.

"I can't! This is like, our first date, so I have to look good!"

"You're married already"

"You don't understand"

"You're on your own then"

"Nanamiii" and the said man went to his room and closed the door, Gojo even heard the clicking of the lock.

"I cannot believe you!" He sighed.

"What's her favorite color again?" He wants to bang his head on the wall. He doesn't even know.

"I should have asked her way back then" he sighed.

At first, he badly wanted to go out on a date with her, and now that Y/N finally has a free time, he never expected he would be like this.

He picked up his phone and scrolled through Y/N's instagram, she rarely posts pictures but when he suddenly saw her picture with Megumi, Yuuji and Nobara, a light bulb seemed to appear on his head.

He called Yuji's number, he had exchanged numbers with them when they met again.

And he was so lucky to catch the three having free time, that they arrived at his place in just an hour.

"You're so lame Gojo sensei!" Nobara says as she looks at his closet. Gojo didn't want to be addressed with his rank and they have all mutually agreed to just call him sensei.

"How did you get Y/N-san marry you? Oh my gosh you have no fashion sense"

"What?!" Gojo gasped, he couldn't believe what he's hearing. "You're lying! This is utter disrespect!"