𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. trio

"He's yours, Satoru" Y/N smiled curtly. "He's yours....our one and only"

Hearing this made Gojo feel so relieved.

"I'm glad" he said. "I've always felt like we were related" he added.

Y/N couldn't help but feel so many emotions at once. 

Gojo held her hand. "Y/N..." he started. "I'd do anything to remember" he said.

"A vague memory just flashed in my mind when you held my hand and inserted the ring" he said to which surprised Y/N and made her optimistic at the fact that he could probably regain his memories.

"Please give me some time Y/N, can you be patient with me?"

Upon hearing his question, Y/N let out a soft chuckle. "Oh Satoru" she looked at him with a smile and Gojo was captivated. "I would have never married you if I didn't have the patience"

"Huh?" his eyebrows suddenly furrowed. "What do you mean by that?"

But Y/N just laughed. "Hey, tell me, come onnn" he dragged his words. "I need to know how our love story began!" he pouted.

"Do you really want to know?" 

"Of course!"

"You embarassed me the first time we met"

"Although we could start again—what did you say?"

"You heard it" she scoffed as she tells him how they met.

"Oh, well, I can't really blame myself because come on, why would I not tell you that you are pretty?"

"Oh my god" Y/N almost facedpalm. But it still made her laugh.

"Can we go to the memorable places we had with each other? I might gain some memories! Wait, what if we kiss or something" he then said.

 "Kiss? Satoru, we just met again" 

"So? We're married, what's wrong with kissing? We had Haru so it means—"

"Oh my gosh! Shut up!" Y/N's eyes widened in surprise.

"But—"

"Shut up Satoru!"

Gojo laughed and was amused at her reactions. "You're blushing, cute!"

"Don't make fun of me!" she was just thankful that there were only a few customers in the cafe today.

"I'm not!" he raised both of his hands up in surrender, but a wide grin was still plastered on his face. "Say, Y/N, I'm serious though, can we go back to the places we used to go? Where we first met?"

Y/N suddenly went quiet. "Actually, the place where we first met is no longer there" she said. "The military camp we trained at is transferred to a different location"

"Trained? Military camp?"

Y/N nodded in response and took out something from her bag. Gojo peeked, curious at what it was, then she placed a dog tag on the table and slid it forward to him.

"This is...I'm a soldier?" he asked as he inspected the dog tag. 

"Yes, a General" she casually revealed.

"Oh, I was a General—ha?!"

"Yes Satoru, we met in the military as cadets and when we got promoted, you forced me to marry you because you are a General"

Gojo blinked several times. "You're kidding me"

But Y/N looked serious. "No way I forced you to marry me, are you actually serious?"