𝙛𝙞𝙫𝙚. encounter

"Hey, you're really pretty"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows as she looked at the person who tapped her shoulder. She was greeted by a tall white-haired man who was grinning widely. He was standing behind her in the line. All of the new cadets were called to attend the welcoming ceremony to which it will be announced which squad would they belong after and whose command or instruction would they be under.

"What the heck?" she automatically blurted out when she turned around. The man only raised his brows and slightly tilted his head.

"Hmm? Did you not hear me?" he questioned. "I said you're really pretty" he reiterated, the grin on his face still not going away.

"And I said, what the heck?" Y/N raised her eyebrow at him. "Don't talk to me" she said and faced front, the ceremony was already going to start.

The man was surprised and scoffed in disbelief, but then he tapped her shoulder once again, to which she ignored and did not budge, and he did again for a few times but he was still ignored, this prompted him to execute a ridiculous idea, he suddenly bent slightly behind her neck and then blew some air which surprised her and made her flinch.

"The heck?!" she exclaimed which earned a lot of stares from their fellow cadets and the officers present. Her eyes widened and she immediately covered her mouth.

"Cadet L/N, what is the commotion all about?" Y/N suddenly stiffened upon hearing the familiar voice.

It was no other than her father.

"Nothing, sir!" she glared at the man behind her who was just grinning as she faced front again and stood straight.

Everyone stood still as the General approached their spot. He looked at his daughter, then the man behind him.

"State your name" he commanded the man.

Said man stood straight and saluted. "Cadet Gojo Satoru, sir!"

He eyed him and Y/N simultaneously. "You two meet me later" he said and gestured for the ceremony to continue.

"Yes sir!" Both of them responded. And after the ceremony, Y/N immediately walked to go to her father's office.

"Hey wait for me!" the man named Gojo Satoru exclaimed and reached for her shoulder but she tapped his hand away and moved forward until they reached the office.

She was so pissed off that she was embarrassed in front of hundreds of people there, and her father really had to step forward.

'Now he has a reason to make me back out!' she groaned in annoyance, upon entering the office, they greeted him with a salute.

"I presume you already know that you will receive punishment?" the General said. It wasn't really him who should be facing them right now considering his rank, but this was his daughter that is involved, and he wanted to show everyone that he is fair regardless of their relationship as father-daughter. After all, her admission was quite painted in a bad light by other cadets and officers.

"Yes sir" Y/N responded.

"Permission to ask a question sir" the white-haired man said.

"Go on"

"Why am I here?" he asked, trying to paint a picture that he was innocent.

"Don't fool me boy, I know you were the reason why she reacted like that"

Gojo gulped, the General's voice sounded too serious that even he couldn't make a joke like he usually does. "Uhh..."

"Two days of cleaning service for the both of you. Dismissed" he said then shooed them away.