𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. result

"Y/N, you've been losing weight" Shoko said.

The woman has never spoken a word unless she needs something, and she actually barely even eats. Shoko is worried, but Y/N always just says she is fine. 

Shoko always finds her in a daze,  sometimes she's just looking outside the window when the sun sets, and most of the time  she just lies down on her bed or sits on the couch, hugging herself and looking straight at nothing. 

Y/N looked so lifeless and was definitely not in herself that one time she even broke a plate. A very unlikely trait for a meticulous and organized woman like her. Y/N has never been clumsy all her life, it was the first time Shoko saw her like that.

"You never let me check you up, it's been more than a week" she said but Y/N never responds.

Shoko sighed. It's been two months since the news that war broke out and the  couple had to come back in the base despite them just getting married. And it's been more than a week since Gojo went missing after the war and Y/N became like this.

Y/N never returned to their house for reasons unknown to Shoko, so she decided to become her roommate in the military base.

Suddenly, Y/N stood up and went running to the toilet and vomited. Shoko sighed once again, Y/N's been like that for the past weeks especially in the morning, but she never lets Shoko check her up. Suddenly, a thought then crossed her mind.

"No way" she muttered as she rushed to assist her.

"Y/N" she spoke and held her wrist trying to check her pulse. Y/N was trying to take her wrist away from her grasp, but she was too weak to do so.

Her eyes suddenly widened after a minute. "Y/N...be honest with me" Shoko spoke in a serious tine.

"You're..." she kind of hesitated to say it out loud, but did anyway "You're pregnant aren't you?"

The moment she fired that question, Y/N's eyes widened and tears formed in her eyes.

"Shoko..." for the first time, she spoke and Shoko didn't know what to do except to hug her. 

"Shh, it must have been so difficult for you" Shoko tried to calm her down, but Y/N simply burst in tears. 

"I...I...I c-can't do this S-shoko" she tried to speak and let all of her emotions out. "How can I take care of our child w-when...when he's not by my side?" she wept.

Shoko really doesn't know what to do except to rub her back in an attempt to calm her down. This was a very shocking news.

"Y/N..."

"I...honestly d-don't know what to do anymore Shoko, I'm...I'm so" she tried her best to speak in between sobs. "I'm not...I'm...not...ready" she couldn't continue as she was struggling to speak clearly, she was not just crying, she was also panicking, everything just sunk in her mind right now. 

"Y/N, listen to me, and take deep breaths, I need you to calm down, follow my counting, okay?" Shoko tried calming her down and held her hands tight. "Breathe in, breathe out" 

She was thankful Y/N followed her, and she was somehow able to calm down a little.

"I know you can do it Y/N...you're strong"

But Y/N shook her head which made Shoko confused. She kind of hesitated to ask the question, but she did anyway.

"You...don't want the child?" Shoko asked the question slowly which made Y/N suddenly look at her.

"No..." she sniffed and took a deep breath. "I-it's not that" Y/N tried to speak straight, but the tears still won't stop falling from her eyes, her heart just feels so heavy and hurt that she feels like she is being stabbed by a knife multiple times. "Satoru and I dreamed of having a child, a family of our own..." she trailed off. "I could never abandon this, I could never" she touched her stomach.