𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. moments

Y/N groaned when she slowly gained consciousness, her head aches so much and she can feel something stinging on her knee.

"You're awake" she heard someone speak, she was just staring at the ceiling when she opened her eyes. Everything is still blurry to her.

She tried to recall what happened and only when she remembered everything, she suddenly sat up straight which made her feel dizzy, making the person beside her hold her arm.

"Y/N, be careful"

Y/N turned to her right side and saw her husband looking at her with concern.

"Satoru..." she mentioned his name in a low voice, almost like a whisper.

"Are you feeling alright?" he asked and cupped her cheek.

"I'm sorry" she said. "I'm so sorry" she buried her face on her palms and brushed her hair with her fingers out of frustration. "Satoru, I'm so so sorry I said all of those to you last night, I didn't mean it. I'm sorry I hurt you"

Gojo furrowed his eyebrows but then just shook his head and smiled. "Apology accepted" he said.

Y/N looked away still feeling guilty, she thought she has to talk to Haru later as well, and she has to prepare herself.

She glanced at her knee, there was a poorly wrapped bandage on it that made her let out a small laugh.

"I think you're feeling alright now" Gojo smiled and brushed her stray hairs.

"Satoru, this is not how you treat a scrape on the knee" she smiled weakly, somehow, she felt relieved.

"Well, how am I supposed to do that?"

"I only need a gauze pad, not a roll of bandage"

"Oh"

Y/N only shook her head. "But thank you, Satoru" she said. "I appreciate it"

Gojo only gave her a wide grin. "Come on, let's shower" he said as he ruffled her hair, Y/N was about to protest but he suddenly furrowed his eyebrows, his hand making its way back to her forehead.

"Y/N" he said. "You have a fever"

Y/N only looked away. She knows because she really felt awful when she woke up.

"I'm okay" she said.

"But you're not!"

"Satoru, you still have work"

Gojo furrowed his eyebrows. "You're always saying work this, work that." He says. "Screw that, I'm not going to work, I'll take care of you"

Y/N doesn't know why but ever since they met again he has just been caring. He had always been caring before, but he's on another level this time.

'Is that the effect of his head being hit in the war-oh my gosh no, I shouldn't be thinking like that'

"No" she said.

"Yes" Gojo replied.

They had a short staring contest before Y/N finally gave up and leaned back on the headboard.

"I can handle myself. I just have to rest I think"

"You NEED rest" Gojo said. "You've probably been working so much" he added. "You're not stepping outside of this room today. Your food will be served"

"I'll also assist you in taking a bath"

Y/N gasped and let out a firm "No"

But Gojo gave her a blank stare.