𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚. welcome

Y/N unconsciously smiled and hummed while preparing snacks, she can hear the the children's laughter and giggles from the kitchen.

As she took the tray and turned around, she was surprised to see Gojo leaning beside the doorframe and smiling at her.

"Oh my gosh, I almost had a heart attack!" She exclaimed and took a deep breath. Gojo only chuckled as he slightly pushed himself from leaning and walked forward to her to take the tray from her hands.

"You looked too happy I didn't want to disturb you" he said.

Y/N scoffed. "I thought you were playing with the three and Haru" she said.

"Yeah, but I wanted to help you"

"I can handle this myself" she said.

"I know" he said but still took the tray from her.

"You—ugh fine, take it" she said which earned a laugh from Gojo, she couldn't protest anyway because he already took it from her.

"You look so cute when you're grumpy"

Y/N furrowed her eyebrows but she can feel the heat rising on her cheeks.

'What the—why am I still so affected with his simple words?!'

She cleared her throat and tried diverting the topic.

"Satoru" she started. "Since you are already here anyway...how about I introduce you to my parents once they come back?" She asked.

"Wait, that doesn't sound right, they know you already" she muttered. "Anyway, is it fine for you to meet them today? But it's okay if you aren't ready, I mean, I know this is new for you...actually it's not, but considering your situation—"

Gojo cut her monologues with a laugh. "You worry too much" he said.

"I'll be glad to meet them" he added.

What he said made Y/N look up to him as he smiled and took the tray to the living room, leaving her behind.

"Gah! Fushiguro! Give me that!"

"No"

"Haru come to your prettiest nee-chan!"

"Kugisaki help me!"

"You're on your own Itadori"

"Y/N-san!"

Y/N enjoyed the company of the three once again, she can't be more thankful and feel loved whenever they visit, they had never failed to make her feel that she's not alone, and she feels glad how they love her son so much, but this time Gojo is here as well.

They had fun for a few more hours until the three has finally decided to go home. Haru got tired and has fallen asleep, Y/N was about to carry him when Gojo already did.

"Where should I take him?" he asked, Y/N smiled and led him to their room. Entering the room, Gojo was quite surprised to see that it looked like it belonged not to a child as he saw a dresser and some make-up and perfume displayed there. And the smell of the room was very feminine.

"He shares the room with me" Y/N said as if she was reading his mind. "Haru never wants to sleep without me by his side" 

Gojo didn't know what to say and just gently laid Haru down on the bed. Y/N was the one who tucked him in as she saw that Gojo looked kind of confused on what to do next. He thought that he really has a lot to catch up and know more about Y/N and Haru.

Suddenly, Y/N heard some footsteps in the first floor and it dawned on her that her parents came back. 

"Satoru, I think they're back" she said. "Can you wait here?"