𝙩𝙚𝙣. surprise visit

A crowd formed and murmurs around the hospital were heard upon the arrival of a certain man looking for Y/N.

"Yes sir, how may I help you?" Y/N's senior immersed through the crowd as he was summoned by his secretary because the group of people gathering around including other doctors and nurses has paused on doing their jobs.

"Hi, uh, may I see Y/N? Gojo Y/N." He said. "I believe she works here"

Y/N's senior eyed him and subtly furrowed his eyebrows before speaking.

"She is currently in the operating room, she cannot be disturbed. May I know who you are and how did you enter here?"

He thought he could scare the 2-meter pole in front of him but nope. Gojo felt something was off with this man, but he only smiled and said:

"Nanami led me here" he started. "I could wait for her, it's fine with me"

"And what's your purpose? If it's to court her, sorry to say but she is already married, I can't even make her like me"

'Bullseye' Gojo thought. His intuition is always right and never wrong. He only raised his brows and chuckled.

'Who does he think he is?'

"I know" he casually replied and put his right hand inside the pocket of his jacket.

"You know?" The doctor asked.

"Yes, I know"

"Know what?"

"That she's married"

"Then why are you here?"

Gojo's smile went wider as he replied.

"The said man in front of you is the man she married" he said and he was smirking in victory as he saw the doctor look surprised and irritated. "Is it not allowed for a husband to visit his wife?"

"What?"

The people around them were also shocked.

"Yup! Nice to meet you, I'm Gojo Satoru. Y/N's husband" he said and didn't even bother offering his hand to shake.

Everyone's jaw, dropped after hearing that.

But some still do not believe, not until a mini version of him ran towards their direction.

"There you are, Papa!"

Gojo turned around to see Haru running and Nanami behind him. When school was finally over, Gojo asked permission to his father-in-law to bring Haru with him and surprise Y/N. And since Nanami said that kids are not actually allowed to go here without permission, Gojo decided that he will  be the only one to look for Y/N.

However, Nanami was quite exhausted with work and further with the kid's non-stop questions, he almost thought he was talking to Gojo, so he decided to accompany him instead.

And all of Y/N's colleague recognizes the little boy.

"Doctor Kou!" The little kid pointed at the man Gojo was having an exchange with earlier.

"Hi, Haru" he faked a smile. "Your mother is still in the operating room"

"It's alright, we'll wait for her!" he said and grinned. The doctor named Kou looked at the child and at the adult in front of him, he was pissed off with the fact that the two looked-alike.

"Doctor Kou, is it" Gojo said and the man looked at him. "Nice try"

The man furrowed his eyebrows. "What are you saying?" he asked and Gojo just shrugged.