𝙣𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. show

"Have you heard? Y/N's husband has been seeing Doctor Aya? He must have some problem with his brain"

"Eh? Really?"

"Yeah, I heard he had an amnesia or something, like he even forgot Y/N"

"That's dreadful"

"You think he actually loves her? He lost his memories and they just recently got together again. What if she manipulated him? What if he had someone new already, right?"

The nurse gasped. "You're not saying—"

The doctor tapped her nurse and gestured for her to keep quiet and pointed at her back.

The woman they were talking about just arrived.

"Hi Y/N-san! How are you?"

Y/N looked at her colleague with a blank stare. "Why?" She asked with a cold tone which made her colleague, a junior, nervous.

"Uhm..."

"I'm just kidding" she said and flashed a smile. "I'm perfectly fine, thanks for asking" she said.

"O-oh! That's great, Y/N-san!"

Y/N only nodded, her smile not fading away. "I'll be going home now" she said and just when she turned her back, her expression fell into a frown.

As she brought her keys out and opened her car, she threw her bag in with a little force and grunted, she tried calming herself down before starting the engine, but she could not seem to brush off the annoyance she felt.

And when she got home, Gojo greeted her but was confused at the way she acted.

"Y/N, welcome back—"

She walked past him and went straight to her room and kind of slammed the door accidentally.

Gojo furrowed his eyebrows. "What's gotten into her?"

Haru who was just playing in the living room also stopped what he was doing.

"Papa, did you do something wrong?" He asked which made Gojo turn to him.

"Huh? I did not!" He said.

"Eh? Then why does Mama look pissed off?"

Gojo couldn't believe what he's hearing. All along the child was observing the two adults' playful banters with each other that he assumes it's his father's fault when his mother is annoyed.

"Haru, you're thinking wrong, your Mama is not annoyed with me, we're only joking with each other most of the time, okay?" He says.

"Really?" The child looked at him innocently.

"Yes. Really. Now don't worry and just play, alright? I'll go to her" he said and rushed upstairs.

He knocked at the door before opening it, and he was surprised to see her just lying on the bed staring at the ceiling.

"Y/N" he called.

"Hmm" she just hummed in response, not even looking at him, so he stepped inside and sat on the other side of the bed.

"How's your day?" He asked.

"Oh wonderful" she replied, not even hiding her sarcastic tone.

"Come on, something happened again?" He asked, leaning slightly forward and brushing her hair away from her face.

"Nothing really" she said. "I'm just the talk of the town recently because of you"

"Because of me?" Gojo leaned back, this time, Y/N looked at him.